5 day cruises...help

Elmo31

Just wondering how many formal nights? Past guest party? Whats different from a 7 day to a 5 day cruise? We have only done 7 or 8 day cruises. This time thinking of doing a back to back on the Destiny. Both are 5 days. Thanks:)

One formal night. Menu is a little different than 7 or 8 Niters. They seemed to have kept some of the items that were on the menu before the new menu rolled out such as Veal Parmagiana. Also, had a spinach dip instead of the Guacamole & Chips, etc. (IMO, much better!) I think we had the Past Guest Party on the 3rd Night.

Enjoy your cruise!!!

One formal night. Menu is a little different than 7 or 8 Niters. They seemed to have kept some of the items that were on the menu before the new menu rolled out such as Veal Parmagiana. Also, had a spinach dip instead of the Guacamole & Chips, etc. (IMO, much better!) I think we had the Past Guest Party on the 3rd Night.

Enjoy your cruise!!!

I hated the spinach dip .. but liked the chips and dip that I got to taste on Magic. Not a fair trade to me at all. uck. too spinachy .. Iv had spinach dip before and liked it but not that. once was more than enough for me.

1 formal night, past guest party on 5 day cruises or more, so yes. Only will do 5 of the 7 menus you are used to.

The 5 Nite Menu is not totally the same as the 7 or 8 Nite menus. They have kept some of the original menu items such as the Veal Parm, etc. which you will not find on the 7 or 8 Nite Menu. Since they rolled out the new menu I have done an 8 Nite on Freedom, 5 Nite on Fascination and 8 Nite on Miracle.

Archived