OBC and purchasing Ultimate Drink sticker

TwinCruiserMom

If my husband uses his ship card to purchase the Ultimate Drink sticker, does the sticker have to be placed on his card or can it be placed on mine? I know this sounds weird, but he has more OBC than I do because of his past military affiliation, and we want to make sure to use up all the $$ on each account.

It used to be that the accounts were combined automatically, but there were a few reports a while back about people in the same cabin, same credit card being charged separately. Don't want to run into that problem so I thought I would plan our purchases ahead of time.

I am supposing this might be possible since a father may elect to purchase several stickers for his kids and would most likely charge it to his ship card.

Thanks for any advice on this. I do not want to lose one dollar of those OBCs :)

If my husband uses his ship card to purchase the Ultimate Drink sticker, does the sticker have to be placed on his card or can it be placed on mine? I know this sounds weird, but he has more OBC than I do because of his past military affiliation, and we want to make sure to use up all the $$ on each account.

It used to be that the accounts were combined automatically, but there were a few reports a while back about people in the same cabin, same credit card being charged separately. Don't want to run into that problem so I thought I would plan our purchases ahead of time.

I am supposing this might be possible since a father may elect to purchase several stickers for his kids and would most likely charge it to his ship card.

Thanks for any advice on this. I do not want to lose one dollar of those OBCs :)

Anyone can purchase the sticker and then put it on which ever card you choose. Just do NOT to it in advance since the sticker would then be on his card. Buy it onboard and you'll have no worries.

Archived