Happy Hour on equinox/silhouette

angel 77

On the 11/6 sailing of Silhouette there were 3 or 4 days when there was a Happy Hour from 4-5 and 9-11. Was pleasantly surprised.

As I recall it was most days not just 3 or 4 days. 4-5 was the outside bars only and the 9-11 was the inside bars. 2 for 1 specials. I agree that it was a surprise, so I suspect it just depends....

Get yourself a drinks package then every hour = happy hour !!!

Indeed :)

I sailed on Eclipse the Trans-Atlantic 2-3 weeks ago and no Happy Hours, but sometimes Specials like Martini Bar, 20% OFF on all Martinis between 10 pm - midnight ... this was also mentioned in the Promotions leaflet in the Celebrity Today

cheers ~

Just returned from the Silhouette and many days there was 2 for 1 drinks from 4-5 at outside bars. Somtimes it was not posted we were at the pool one afternoon listing to the steel drum music and a bar guy came over and said in 10 minutes we will have 2 for 1 drinks if you order now you can beat the rush and he delivered our drinks at 4:01:D

About mid cruise also drinks at inside bars were 2 for 1 from 9-11 pm. 50% off the second drink at the molecular bar.

Hope you get some great deals too!

Bev

On Equinox now and there have been a few Happy Hour 2 for 1 specials announced. Don't recall details because we are on a drink package, but do recall seeing a few notices for them.

How is the drink package working out?

Archived