Dining on Arcadia

StLucia

For our upcoming cruise on Arcadia we have confirmed 1st sitting waitlist 2nd. Hate the thought of early dining but that's the price we have paid for booking late. Can anyone give me any idea on our chance of a change to late dining. We plan to visit the restaurant as soon as we board. Also what are the alternative dining options in the evening and would you recommend them.

Thanks for your help.

Janet

I think you stand a good chance of getting second sitting, as first seems to be more popular these days.

The alternative dining choices are:

1 The Belvedere buffet - a different themed buffet every evening. We actually enjoy these buffets and on a longer cruise, use them a lot.

2 The Orchid - an Asian Fusion restaurant which is very good indeed and with fabulous views.

3 What is currently Arcadian Rhodes, but is to become a Marco Pierre White establishment. Since this hasn't yet changed, but is due to do so any day now, I can't comment.

4 Room service - we also use this on longer cruises.

Have a great time

I think you stand a good chance of getting second sitting, as first seems to be more popular these days.

The alternative dining choices are:

1 The Belvedere buffet - a different themed buffet every evening. We actually enjoy these buffets and on a longer cruise, use them a lot.

2 The Orchid - an Asian Fusion restaurant which is very good indeed and with fabulous views.

3 What is currently Arcadian Rhodes, but is to become a Marco Pierre White establishment. Since this hasn't yet changed, but is due to do so any day now, I can't comment.

4 Room service - we also use this on longer cruises.

Have a great time

Thank you for you help Gill, just have to wait and see.

Janet

Archived