Love my morning mimosas on Vacation!

sazzinfredericton

I have booked Aqua + premium alcohol pkg.... can I order mimosas on my room service breakfast menu?

If not, where would I go early am to bring my mimosa back to enjoy my breakfast in my room? Also can I order mimosas in Blu at breakfast?

TIA for your help.

Nancy

You can order them via room service, but there would be a charge. The beverage packages do not cover room service and the mini bar. With Aqua Class you do receive a bottle of sparkling wine in your stateroom as a perk, so you could order OJ via room service (no charge) and make your own Mimosa. If you want to pick one up at a bar and bring it back, the Windjammer bar likely would have Mimosas available and would likely be close (depending on what area your stateroom is located). Your beverage package would work at Blu, so no charge there.

You can order them via room service, but there would be a charge. The beverage packages do not cover room service and the mini bar. With Aqua Class you do receive a bottle of sparkling wine in your stateroom as a perk, so you could order OJ via room service (no charge) and make your own Mimosa. If you want to pick one up at a bar and bring it back, the Windjammer bar likely would have Mimosas available and would likely be close (depending on what area your stateroom is located). Your beverage package would work at Blu, so no charge there.

What a great idea - I can't wait to do this, thanks for posting!

If you want to pick one up at a bar and bring it back, the Windjammer bar likely would have Mimosas available and would likely be close (depending on what area your stateroom is located).

Thank you Gonzo.

I will be on the Eclipse and Equinox in 2012. Am I correct to assume that I could go to Blu or Windjammer as early at 7AM and request say four mimosas for two to go (bring two seapasses)?

It is the little things that count sometimes :) and mimosas are one of them for me! :)

Thank you Gonzo.

I will be on the Eclipse and Equinox in 2012. Am I correct to assume that I could go to Blu or Windjammer as early at 7AM and request say four mimosas for two to go (bring two seapasses)?

It is the little things that count sometimes :) and mimosas are one of them for me! :)

No, it is one drink per package at once. You are never allowed to get more than one drink at a time per Seapass with the package. Just look at it as a way to burn off those extra drink calories when you pop back upstairs! Either that or do as was suggested and order a carafe of fresh squeezed juice and use the in room bottle of bubbly.

You may run out of that bubbly quickly. Order fresh OJ from room service and 2 glasses of bubbly from the bar. Now you have enough bubbly to make 4 mimosas assuming you like 1/1 ratio. Voila!

Or bring on 2 bottles of your favorite bubbly at embarkation....then with the bottle you receive in Aqua Class...you'll have 3 bottles from which to satisfy your Mimosa cravings !!

Yes bringing two bottles of bubbly + extra sparkling... will keep us going for three days at least. Good idea.

Goes flat fast so will have no choice but to use up one bottle for mimoas per day :)!

Completely satisfied with the feedback....I have plenty of options re morning mimosa (s)!

Just got home from our Nov 18th cruise on Silhouette from Bayonne.

We've been on the Solstice, Equinox (2) and Silhouette.

We had the Premium Beverage Package. Every morning I would leave our AQ room and walk up the stairs two levels to the Buffet area. There is a small coffee bar there similar to the big one on the 5th floor. It opens at 7 AM. I would get a Mimosa for my wife and a Bloody Ceasar for myself. Nice way to start the day!

Archived