Quick Newbie Question on Reboarding at Ports

Beachgirlohio

I am working on getting all of our excursions planned. My first port is Barbados and we are going to end our trip at a beach that is 5 minutes from the terminal. If our boat departs at 5:30pm, what is the latest you would go back? THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS- I am loving reading all the fabulous information! :)

When you leave the ship there will be asign saying what time you must be back. Trust me they mean it. Be sure to leave some time for delays cause unless you are on a Celebrity excursion they will not wait. A flat tire on a taxi could have you swimming to the next port.

The All-Onboard time is usually 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure. It will be listed in the daily program.."Celebrity Today" that you will receive each evening, highlighting the next day's events etc...

Have a GREAT CRUISE !!

Woody

Each night the daily program for the next day will be left in your room. In it you will find the name of the local Port Agent. Be sure to tuck that daily into your bag as you leave -- that person is your contact point should anything ever go wrong ashore. Have a great trip.

I agree that you should know who the port agent is when you go ashore. However, I also remember an excursion in Cornwall when on the Connie on a TA in the fall of 2008. We were on a private tour with other CCers and our van was in an acccident. We called the local agent as listed in the daily only to get a recorded message that they were at the port with the Connie and would be back in the office the following day.

Archived