Port Canaveral Walking

LErin26

Here's a pdf of the 2012 Port Canaveral Cruise Guide. On pages 6/7 is a diagram of the port showing the locations of Carnival, Disney and Royal Caribbean.

It's not a very large port. I'm not sure how direct you can walk between the two docks because of restricted areas, but looking at the area from Google maps (just type in Port Canaveral, FL), it doesn't look too difficult.

it is about 1/3 of a mile but I don't believe there are sidewalks 'tween the two. but . . .

A cabbie is gonna LUV U to go this far but . . . .

if you are doing a back2back you have other issues cuz Disney ain't gonna let you in for several hours under today's rules . . .

If you're doing a B2B with RCL and Disney, get a cab at RCL and do a tour of Cocoa Beach and its pier. You might want to find a laundry mat. Grab a bite at Simply Delicious Cafe and Bakery in CB, (day olds are 2/1 and still just as tasty).:) Treat the cabbie too. Then return to the port. I'd say to Kennedy Space Center but might not be open that early. If not doing laundry, you can certainly swing by Disney and ask if you can drop your checked luggage early.

Archived