which pier in coz for pearl?

nikimouse

Hello, Can anyone tell me what pier the ncl pearl will dock at in cozumel? I have tried to find out without any luck. Thanks!

Will all depend on how many ships are in port. What is date that you will be in Cozumel?

I think its friday mar 9th. Im not sure how many ships will be in port either. Im also wondering about tendering in grand cayman, and whats the latest time I can get back to the ship? is there just 1 tender boat? And what is the likelyhood of them canceling grand cayman or great stirrup cay in march?

Sorry for all the questions and I am grateful to anyone who can put my mind at rest, Im looking foward to all the ports and it just occured to me we might not even go to them all. Thanks

I think its friday mar 9th. Im not sure how many ships will be in port either. Im also wondering about tendering in grand cayman, and whats the latest time I can get back to the ship? is there just 1 tender boat? And what is the likelyhood of them canceling grand cayman or great stirrup cay in march?

Sorry for all the questions and I am grateful to anyone who can put my mind at rest, Im looking foward to all the ports and it just occured to me we might not even go to them all. Thanks

We have missed Grand Cayman before because of high winds and the cruise port was closed. This was in November.

Continuous tenders are always running.

Well the Pearl is not listed anywhere on the Puerta Maya Cruise Terminal calendar. On another site, it lists the Pearl for December, and it is going to the TMM International Pier.

Southern Area Piers

image1987.jpgTMM International Pier

The first cruise ship pier constructed in Cozumel and has recently been expanded to accommodate up to 4 ships simultaneously.

5 - 10 minute taxi ride north to downtown area shopping, restaurants, bars

5 - 15 minute taxi ride south to beaches, beach clubs inside the marine park

Taxis always available for transport anywhere on the island

Multitude of shops and restaurants inside the pier area itself

Way too early to know. Two weeks ago had 7 or 8 ships in port at the same time. We, the Pearl, were suppose to tender, as the Star and Spirit were to dock at the downtown pier. However, we ended up docking and the Spirit tendered. Carniveral and others were at the international pier. The week before however, the Pearl had been at international I believe. I don't believe a firm schedule, and then subject to change, is determined until the week of arrival.

ok, thanks, just hope we dont have to tender! we dont dock until 10am so we may be last in line , I guess I will just have to wait and see what happens.

Also have my fingers crossed we make it to GSC and GC

Tendering has one advantage over the International pier. The tenders drop you off at the ferry pier right downtown.

Archived