Epic shows available on ship if sold out to prebook?

louallard

Hello

I will be sailing on the Epic shortly and I was too late to get any availability for Legends or Second City.

Very disappointed as the entertainment was the reason for trying this ship

Is it possilbe to reserve the shows when onboard? do they perhaps save some seats?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, as I am sailing solo

Thanks

As a previous poster mentioned, the standby opens up 10 minutes before the show. For both Legends and Blue Man group which are help in the EPIC Theater. Typically the stand bys get in to replace the missed reservations. We got in on standby to both Blue Man and Legends.

I didn't even realize they took reservations for Second City. It is held in a much smaller venue. We walked in 15 minutes late one night and were able to stand in the back and watch.

You can also check with the show reservation desk throughout the cruise for openings. Their hours will be posted in the Dailies.

There are no cover charges for these shows. The only shows with a cover charge are Cirque Dreams and the Murder Mystery lunch.

The group booking rep I talked to on the phone (who helped me book entertainment and dining for my group) explained to me that 50% of the tickets are made available for prebook and 50% once on the ship. Go try to make reservations as soon as you board.

(Also a good lesson to get online and make your reservations at that 45 day prior mark and have the peace of mind knowing you have them booked)

Archived