Emerald Princess Patters Nov 18 to 28 th.

1 HappyCruiser

What a wonderful cruise this was. I cant wait to get back on a Princess cruise again. Nearly all employees were friendly. The only changes I would like to see - a new piano player in Crooners...not a fan of Barty and a new ShoreEX manager....guys no good to say the least.

Crooners Staff and Waiter in MDR were the highlights of service.

Here are copies of the Patters for the Emerald Princess, Nov 18 to the 27 th.

Nov 18, 2011

Nov 19, 2011

Nov 20, 2011

Nov 21, 2011

Nov 22, 2011

Nov 23, 2011

Nov 24, 2011

Nov 25, 2011

Nov 26, 2011

Nov 27, 2011

Thanks for posting links but i cannot open them.....keep getting a message to say the owner of this file has exceeded their bandwith.

Pete

Was really excited to read these patters as we have a get together for our Jan 17th cruise and was going to take them along but I also got the same message saying the owner of this file has exceeded their bandwith. Is there something else we can try to get the copies?

Was really excited to read these patters as we have a get together for our Jan 17th cruise and was going to take them along but I also got the same message saying the owner of this file has exceeded their bandwith. Is there something else we can try to get the copies?

Thanks for posting links but i cannot open them.....keep getting a message to say the owner of this file has exceeded their bandwith.

Pete

I just found out that they limit the amount of usable bandwidth allowed for each subscriber.

Their message was "Your account is allowed 200 megabytes of bandwidth every 24 hours. Below are recent attempt(s) by users to download files from your account which failed because your daily allowed bandwidth was exceeded for that day. Every failed download means you had a frustrated visitor, so you might want to increase the bandwidth limit for your account."

Try viewing them again early in the morning before it gets exceeded.

This morning I set up an additional account which should double the daily download amount allowable if the original account get's overdrawn. Check the following links for the Emerald Nov 18 to 27 th Patters.

Nov 18, 2011

Nov 19, 2011

Nov 20, 2011

Nov 21, 2011

Nov 22, 2011

Nov 23, 2011

Nov 24, 2011

Nov 25, 2011

Nov 26, 2011

Nov 27, 2011

Nov 18, 2011

Nov 19, 2011

Nov 20, 2011

Nov 21, 2011

Nov 22, 2011

Nov 23, 2011

Nov 24, 2011

Nov 25, 2011

Nov 26, 2011

Nov 27, 2011

Hi! Thanks so much for sending the patters. We'll be taking the almost identical trip in early January (only not doing Dominica the difference.) Are you going to do a review of your cruise? What I would love hearing is about what you chose to do in each port and how you felt about your choice after you did it. If you did any Princess excursions, I'd love to know which ones and what you felt about them. But whether you have time to do this or not, it was so thoughtful of you to send the patters and give us an advance peek at our cruise.

Hi! Thanks so much for sending the patters. We'll be taking the almost identical trip in early January (only not doing Dominica the difference.) Are you going to do a review of your cruise? What I would love hearing is about what you chose to do in each port and how you felt about your choice after you did it. If you did any Princess excursions, I'd love to know which ones and what you felt about them. But whether you have time to do this or not, it was so thoughtful of you to send the patters and give us an advance peek at our cruise.

No review from me since it's all been reviewed by numerous people many time over and anything I could all would be just be repetitious. We also don't do tours, Princess or otherwise, sine we've been to all the ports many times over & choose to just investigate off the beaten path things within walking distances from the ship & get back on to enjoy the empty, quiet ship for the day.

I read that Tim Donovan will be back on the ship in Dec sometime. Although he's not my favorite CD, he'll be a refreshing change in comparison to the some of the others.

I will say that we found the food to be very good on the Emerald since our last Emerald cruise in Oct 2010 with most dishes being done just right. Although we had sufficient cabin credit to use, we didn't feel it justified to spend on the Specialty restaurants since the dining room food was great for all our meals.

Also- they now offer anything to be delivered to your cabin from the items being prepared in the dining room that evening & not just limited to the in-cabin menu. The only thing is you'll have to go to the dining room door to see what's available first & then call them with your order. I didn't utilize it but was told it might take up to 45 minutes for delivery. I suppose they might read off the menu on the phone but I prefer to scan it over for myself.

Nov 18, 2011

Nov 19, 2011

Nov 20, 2011

Nov 21, 2011

Nov 22, 2011

Nov 23, 2011

Nov 24, 2011

Nov 25, 2011

Nov 26, 2011

Nov 27, 2011

Thanks for your reply. We have never been to the Caribbean so the ports are all new to us. We're doing a short morning Princess excursion at each port except for the Cays so that's why I was asking. By the way, I noticed that the gym has 7:00 AM as opening. Do you happen to know whether the doors are open earlier for people to go on the treadmill or other machines or is it strictly 7:00? I think on our other cruises I was up there at 6:00ish and never the first one there. Also, we plan on bringing our own snorkeling equipment but just can't decide if it's worth the space/pain of bringing fins. If you snorkel, can you advise? Thanks for checking in.

Thanks for your reply. We have never been to the Caribbean so the ports are all new to us. We're doing a short morning Princess excursion at each port except for the Cays so that's why I was asking. By the way, I noticed that the gym has 7:00 AM as opening. Do you happen to know whether the doors are open earlier for people to go on the treadmill or other machines or is it strictly 7:00? I think on our other cruises I was up there at 6:00ish and never the first one there. Also, we plan on bringing our own snorkeling equipment but just can't decide if it's worth the space/pain of bringing fins. If you snorkel, can you advise? Thanks for checking in.

Not sure when it opens as I'm not there that early. :D

We use to take our own fins but they were to bulky & we gave up on lugging them along considering how little we actually needed them.

I guess Princess no longer puts that evening's buffet theme in the Patter anymore?

I don't recall when they did post it in the Patter but they don't even bother to post it at the door to Cafe Caribe in the evening either. Sometime we like to compare the differences between the DR & buffet before we commit to one or the other. :(

• 8 months later...
I guess Princess no longer puts that evening's buffet theme in the Patter anymore?

No, they didn't during the winter. They would post the lunch menu in Cafe Caribe on sea days, though. I, too, wish they would post the dinner theme in the Patter (or, hey, put the dining room dinner menus and buffet theme BOTH on the TV).

Archived