Emerald Princess shore maps

lkclossen

Fellow Cruisers,

I am looking for copies of the ship's shore maps for St. Thomas, Princess Cay, Dominica, Greneda, Aruba and Bonaire.

If you have these and could find it in your heart to scan them in I would keep a special prayer on my heart for you!

Thanks in advance!

Linda

I find the maps that Princess gives out to be worthless. I always seek out a tourist office on the pier or in the terminal hoping to get a decent one.

Just be careful, we picked up a tourist map at Philipsburg, St. Maarten and it got us completely lost! All we wanted to find was a post office to get a stamp to bring back for Dad. We did find the welfare office, not what we wanted to see. :eek:

I agree with 1025cruise and paul929207. The Princess guides that they give you just direct you to their preferred stores so they can take in a commission on those sales. (Now I know why the sales rep wanted to write down my cabin number on their sales form)

A map at a tourist info site is better. You can also try Google maps. You'd be surprised at how extensive their mappings are for those islands. Obviously you won't have the street views.

Archived