Nachi Cocum Menu

serene56

Perhaps you should look into trip advisor threads I wish I did. I'm done. Stay away from this place

From the other Nachi thread..

On Tripadvisor, Nachi Cocom currently has a 4-1/2 out of 5 star rating. There are 627 reviews. That's overwhelmingly positive.

For any given hotel/restaurant/cruise/resort there are bound to be people, like yourself, who for whatever reason did not enjoy their experience. But the vast majority of Nachi Cocom guests *did* enjoy their experience. Your opinion does not negate everyone else's opinion.

I've also read multiple threads here on CruiseCritic and the comments about Nachi are also extremely positive.

I will never discount anyone else's opinion of a cruise or excursion, as it is their opinion.

I will argue if someone blantantly lies in a review.

cdscooby has an poor opinion of their day at Nachi.

Sadly by repeatedly spamming every Nachi thread for a week, has clearly had the reverse result of people taking the bad review seriously and seeing it more as sour grapes.

When trying to make a decision about a cruise or excursion, I tend to just throw out any completely negative reviews and any overly glowing reviews and take the 80% of the reviews in the middle seriously.

If anyone is silly enough to make a snap decision on an excursion like Nachi, from one or two bad experiences out of a hundred, say in this thread, then hopefully the day they choose is just as good as Nachi could have been.

Nachi is definitely NOT for everyone.

Personally I would be happy to pay the $55, just for the 100 person daily limit.

But not everyone finds the peace and quiet that valuable and some would be just as happy in a larger crowd at Mr. Sanchos or Paradise Beach, for a lesser cost.

I just hope cdscooby finds a better day their next time in Cozumel, wherever that may be.

Edited by bguppies

Trying to let this go but.....by putting my opinion on 5 different threads is considered spamming WOW. Why do you feel the need to patrol every Nachi site??? Cruise critic, TripAdvisor etc. are for peoples opinions. Perhaps you feel it's only for opinions that you agree with. That is the way it seems. Yes I had a horrible experience there and felt taken advantage of and ripped off. What is worse my family was threatened by the waiter. People deserve to hear what happened so it does not happen to them.

• 2 weeks later...