Contacting Someone on the Ship

Chowder_17

I'm active duty military and I need to provide my leadership a phone number to contact me on the ship in case of an emergency. I cannot find it anymore on the Carnival website. Could someone please guide me? Thanks!

Thank you for your service to our country!

How can my family contact me while onboard?

Shore-to-Ship Communication

Friends and family may call guests on board via Sea Mobile Shore-to-Ship telephone service. The rate is $9.50 per minute from the United States; additional long distance charges may apply from outside the United States.

1-877-CCLSHIP (1-877-225-7447) – from the U.S

1-732-335-3284 - from outside the U.S

The caller needs to have available the ship name and the guest's name. The charges will be applied to the caller's credit card: MasterCard; Visa; American Express; The Discover Card; Diner's Club.

I see the Answer is Posted for you

but just wanted to say thanks for your Service.....I wish our cruises were together i would love to buy you a drink.....but it looks like we are a week apert......

Happy Sailings

Hey Chowder! Thank you for serving our country. :)

And let me add, let's hope you never hear a peep from your leadership, because if you do, Bad Things Have Happened! (let's see, that wacko in Iran might have fired on Israel, Israel may have fired a pre-emptive strike on Iran, or any number of other Crazy Bad things!) Let's hope you have a peaceful, quiet, relaxing, leadership-free cruise!

God Bless.

LKYGSR has it right - that's the number I put on my leave form for the emergency contact number. I also give my supervisor a heads-up about the cost/credit card requirement to call. Also, just FYI - use the address of the cruise port that the ship sails from for your leave location, and include the name of the ship. Enjoy your cruise!

Archived