Set your DVR's! Cruise shows are coming!

Pichu21

Just thought I'd let you all know that there are a few shows on cruise ships that are coming this Wednesday on a channel called Planet Green. Wednesday 12/07 it all begins at 6:00 PM EST with "Mighty Ships" Inside the Queen Mary 2, continues at 7:00 with "Ultimate Cruise Ship: Building Freedom of the Seas" (Self-explanatory :D), and continues at 8:00 with one that some of you have already seen, but I wouldnt mind watching again :D, "Extreme Cruise Ship" Turnaround day on the Oasis of the Seas. However, if you're like me and watch a billion TV shows and the 8 o'clock time slot is already filled with two other shows, no need to panic! Extreme Cruise Ship repeats a few hours later at 11:00 PM EST. Have fun, and happy cruisin'! :)

HELP!!! I cannot find any channel called planet green nor any showing cruise shows. I a m here in NY

What cable provider do you have? On Direct TV it's channel 286 - I found it by going on their website and doing a search. A couple of the times were different, but I'm set to record the Oasis and Freedom programs.

Nat

I've had the turnaround day recorded since June. I watched it three times yesterday and I'll probably watch it twice today in giddy anticipation of my Allure cruise two weeks from today!

I've seen it so many times that I have parts of it memorized. Savio Lopes and Jillian Studdard are my BFFs now! Haha!

Just thought I'd let you all know that there are a few shows on cruise ships that are coming this Wednesday on a channel called Planet Green. Wednesday 12/07 it all begins at 6:00 PM EST with "Mighty Ships" Inside the Queen Mary 2, continues at 7:00 with "Ultimate Cruise Ship: Building Freedom of the Seas" (Self-explanatory :D), and continues at 8:00 with one that some of you have already seen, but I wouldnt mind watching again :D, "Extreme Cruise Ship" Turnaround day on the Oasis of the Seas. However, if you're like me and watch a billion TV shows and the 8 o'clock time slot is already filled with two other shows, no need to panic! Extreme Cruise Ship repeats a few hours later at 11:00 PM EST. Have fun, and happy cruisin'! :)

Thanks for the heads up. I hope that have it on fancast (infinitytv), I don't have cable. :cool:

I've had the turnaround day recorded since June. I watched it three times yesterday and I'll probably watch it twice today in giddy anticipation of my Allure cruise two weeks from today!

I've seen it so many times that I have parts of it memorized. Savio Lopes and Jillian Studdard are my BFFs now! Haha!

Saw Savio Lopes walking around the Promenade while on the Oasis. Was tempted to walk up to him and ask for an autograph! :D

Ch113 with us. DVR all set! Thank you for the information:) Will get me in the cruise mood!

Archived