Breakfast Venues on Mariner

I have seen a few threads about Oasis and Allure, but it got me thinking about Mariner. Where is breakfast served? Which locale do you like best?

Windjammer and Main Dining Room. Concierge has continental breakfast. We like Windjammer when we want to be quick, and the MDR otherwise.

Johnny Rockets doesn't serve b'fast on the Mariner? Is that exclusive to Oasis class only?

Yes, so far breakfast at JR's is exclusive to Oasis and Allure. Hopefully that will change. We found the JR's breakfast to be a nice alternative on Allure.

I was disappointed with Mariner that you got to use Chops for breakfast if you were in a suite but life was just too hard for the crew. If you wanted anything other than the limited 5 or 6 items on the list - you had to go to windjammer, fetch it and bring it into chops.

E.g. they had eggs benedict with a side of bacon and if you only wanted the bacon - they wouldn;t do it.

Stick to wither the MDR if you want serving or go to windjammer if you want to grab and go

We enjoy the dining room for breakfast....table service, so no searching for jelly or syrup or butter while your food gets cold! Everything will be on the table.

You can "mix and match" whatever's on the menu, so you can change it up every day, if you want!

Archived