Somebody help

audrey248

Can anyone tell me if ,when i go to cozumel next april that when you book to go to nachi cocum beach for the day, is is a beach resort called SABOR RESORT AND SPA or is nachi cocum a completely different place,i have emailed island marketing for availability and they got back to me straight away but on the email is says ,adults only day pass at SABOR RESORT AND SPA.

Can anyone tell me if ,when i go to cozumel next april that when you book to go to nachi cocum beach for the day, is is a beach resort called SABOR RESORT AND SPA or is nachi cocum a completely different place,i have emailed island marketing for availability and they got back to me straight away but on the email is says ,adults only day pass at SABOR RESORT AND SPA.

Nachi is a completely different place you book in advance through Island Marketing here is the link

http://www.cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/CozumelBeachBreak.htm

It's the only place that I ever go in Coz.........

Thankyou for all your replies, i have found out that nachi is a different place to sabor resort,i was a bit confused,never been to coz before so still trying to find things out. thanks anyway i will research a bit better.

Archived