6:00 Voyager beyond the cruise

7:00 worlds best cruises Radiance of the seas

8:00 disney cruise line

9:00 QM2 birth of a legend

10:00 cruise ship secrets

All times east coast daylight savings time

Enjoy :)

Mitch

I do wish they would come out with some new ones... seems they keep running the same ones over and over and over, for several years... things have changed, they need to update these shows DANGIT!!!!

QM2 birth of a legend is a new show.

Queen Mary 2: Birth of a Legend

The Travel Channel Apr 08 09:00pm Add to My Calendar

Limited Series/Other, 60 Mins.

The floating palace bristles with state-of-the-art technology to withstand the powerful forces of the North Atlantic. Original Airdate: April 8, 2005.

i have to whine.....my cable company does not have this channel.... We have digital cable, dvr...all the bells and whistles..and no travel channel. I called comcast, the girl tells me that they have this other channel..the fine living channel. Like I care!!! I WANT MY CRUISE SHIP CHANNEL!!!!:mad:

i have to whine.....my cable company does not have this channel.... We have digital cable, dvr...all the bells and whistles..and no travel channel. I called comcast, the girl tells me that they have this other channel..the fine living channel. Like I care!!! I WANT MY CRUISE SHIP CHANNEL!!!!:mad:

... no... I REALLY NEED TO WHINE.... lol

Our local cable provider (COMCAST) just added the TRAVEL CHANNEL this week!... and guess what... I am sitting in a hotel room in Tampa... so... NO TRAVEL CHANNEL...

you guys enjoy...:D (I will eventually be in the right place at the right time!)

Tom

Guest Time2gocruzn
Queen Mary II on sea trial right now on west coast travel channel.

has to reach design speed of 29.35 knots.....WOW (that's 33.75 MPH) !

Yeah, and they were doing tight circles and other crazy manuvers at top speed to see how she handles. LOL, can you imagine being on board for THAT?!

We were laughing when we were on the Miracle because when going to Belize the ship has to sort of weave it's way thru the English channel. Sometimes when walking from one side of the ship to the other, you were noticably walking uphill or downhill because the ship was leaning slightly because of the turns/curve of the channel. I can't imagine taking tight circles at 30 knots:eek:

Archived