Cloud 9 spa day passes

KG1924

My family and I are going on the Magic in January. As a Christmas gift for our parents, we wanted to get them either a day or week pass to the spa (some kind of special hot tub/pool access, etc) Does anyone have any information about what this exactly includes, how much, and how we get it??? I can't seem to figure it out on Carnival's website and our TA is on a cruise right now, so we can't ask him. I had a goal to have all my x-mas shopping done by December 15th....this is the last one!!! Thanks in advance :)

We were on the Dream last November and I purchased a day pass for $30 to "try it out". There was also the option of a week long pass and as someone else has mentioned, a special price for 2 people of $249.00. It includes unlimited use of the thasso pool, and the thermal suites. It was WONDERFUL!!!! I got a bonus (well sort of...) we had rough seas on the evening that I had my pass and the pool had to be closed, so they exteded my pass for the next day as well! I would do the day long pass again or better yet, just book an interior stateroom in the spa and it's all included! :D

We fell in love with the Cloud 9 spa! It is $249 for a couple (I believe). We had a spa stateroom so ours was included. You get access to the thalasso pool which is very relaxing. There is also a eucalyptus steam room and 2 others with heated tile lounge chairs. There's also a walk through mist shower (cold) and a relaxation room with water to end things. You also have access to the VIP locker rooms which have a few showers, towels and professional hair dryers.

https://www.goccl.com/irman/bookccl/shipboard_knowledge/DR_Cloud9Spa.htm

The Cloud 9 Spa and Spa Accommodations on the Carnival Splendor, Carnival Dream, Carnival Magic and Carnival Breeze boast an impressive 40,000 square foot area, creating a spa resort atop these magnificent floating resorts. The spa and fitness centers are 23,750 square feet (21,000 sq ft on the Splendor) and encompass two forward decks. In addition to the fitness area, the spas have a number of features such as a Thalassotherapy Pool and Thermal Suite, including indoor and outdoor relaxation areas and additional treatment rooms. Some of the facilities are capacity controlled and extra charges may apply.

Note: For those guests who do not purchase a Spa Stateroom, we offer day and week long passes to use the Thalassotherapy Pool and Thermal Suite.

· Daily Pass: $40 per guest

· Week Pass for 7-day cruise: $149 per guest / $249 per couple

· Europe Cruises: Prices will vary depending on duration of the cruise

Thank you all so much!!! I know I had seen the info for the passes somewhere, but couldn't seem to find it!! This is perfect for them-I think we'll go with the week pass for them, I know they'll enjoy it. Thanks again! :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I would just book a spa cabin. We're sailing the Splendor in May and our interior spa cabin was only $100 more than a regular interior room. I don't know why the week pass costs so much.

Same on the Magic. About $100 to upgrade from an interior to spa interior room. Also very conveniently located! Loved the spa and I think we will try and book ships with these amenities in the future!

Archived