Eclipse pool hours?

bessinfl

Does anyone know how early you can swim in the pools on the Eclipse (or, for that matter, does anyone know hours for the pools on any of the Celebrity ships)? My husband's an early riser and usually swims at 5.

We're packing today to leave on Saturday, and we can't wait!

Most of my old dailies indicate that pools are not open until 7:00 a.m. -- but ask on board and you may find that he can swim earlier than that. It's late at night that they really don't want people in the pools, and often put nets or covers on to keep them from going into the water. What you'll need to know is what time they remove the covers and nets.

I have a set of daily bulletins online from our Eclipse Caribbean cruise last February.

http://lfsimon.home.comcast.net/~lfsimon/Eclipse-Feb-19-11-WCarbbean-Celebrity-Today-Daily.pdf

Page 14 of the PDF has the first set of "Hours" from a normal day and it shows the pools open at 7:30. You can double check the hours for your cruise in the daily bulletins you'll receive on board.

When the pools are closed the staff put netting across them, as cruisestich indicated above, so I'd say you can swim in them anytime they don't have the netting covering them.

Archived