Smuggling Booze

molly82400

Sorry for the repeat question, but I'm too lazy to scroll the board through find my answer. Cruised a few times in the past, and know all about the alcholol policy (excluding CC.) Anyone have any tips on how to get it on board? Vodka in water bottle, juice botttle, etc etc etc? Last cruise on carnival, I had 4 bottles of Wine in my carryon bag, and was not even questioned. If I remember correctley, you were only allowed 1 per passenger. I also thought that the people screening, did not work for the cruise line, but the terminal. Any advice would be greatly appreciated :)

My advice would be to follow the rules. :)

Just got back from Liberty of the seas. I had total sucess!

This is what I did. I looked on you tube to find out how to smuggle. Many ideas there, but the one I tried worked very well. You get two plastic bottles of your favorite water.( I used Dasani with the green cap.) The green caps are better because there are no camo caps that are green.

You cut one bottle in half and boil till it gets soft and then with a butter knife gently pry off the cap( with seal too). Empty the second bottle, pour your vodka in it, and put the cap&seal on that bottle.

This gives you an apparent untouched brand new bottle of water.

Smart water also comes with a really full proof cap on it too, and if you boil it the cap comes off perfectly.

It is true that if you shake the bottle you will see a fizz from the vodka, but they won't shake it if it looks un-touched.

It worked on every single bottle I tried it with. I'm sure it will work with soda bottles too.

Hope this trick helps somebody!

Just got back from Liberty of the seas. I had total sucess!

This is what I did. I looked on you tube to find out how to smuggle. Many ideas there, but the one I tried worked very well. You get two plastic bottles of your favorite water.( I used Dasani with the green cap.) The green caps are better because there are no camo caps that are green.

You cut one bottle in half and boil till it gets soft and then with a butter knife gently pry off the cap( with seal too). Empty the second bottle, pour your vodka in it, and put the cap&seal on that bottle.

This gives you an apparent untouched brand new bottle of water.

Smart water also comes with a really full proof cap on it too, and if you boil it the cap comes off perfectly.

It is true that if you shake the bottle you will see a fizz from the vodka, but they won't shake it if it looks un-touched.

It worked on every single bottle I tried it with. I'm sure it will work with soda bottles too.

Hope this trick helps somebody!

You must be very proud.

yeah! I am proud. Proud of actually answering the original question, which was to give some tips on how to smuggle booze on board a ship. I'm sure the person who asked the question on how to smuggle booze would appreciate my answer( which you deem to be boasting), over your criticism.

I think it's cheaper to just stay home and drink. You don't have to worry about smuggling booze onto a a cruise ship that you (and hundreds of others) spend good money to relax, enjoy the scenery and the company of others. When I am cruising, I can never figure out why people insist on getting plastered and stay wasted for the duration of the cruise. CCL allows 1 bottle of unopened wine or champagne for each traveler 21 or older. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a drink on the Lido deck, glass of wine with dinner or an evening cocktail, but if I wanted to be intoxicated (cheaply), I would do that at home and save myself and everyone else on the cruise ship the trouble of having to deal with a drunken sailer. (Pun intended)

Archived