Check your prices, just got a reduction for June, 2012

I got up early this morning and was playing on the computer and happened to check our cruise prices for our Mariner, June, 2012 cruise to the Western Med. Looked and saw our E1 cabin rate was DOWN $150 per person from the price we booked. Immediately called in and the phone representative was so helpful and nice, gave an immediate reduction and emailed confirmation. Unfortunately, DD's cabin had not gone down but the $300 off for ours was great.

Side note is we booked during the WOW sale. There was no mention of increased deposit or anything. Our OBC is noted on the new reservation.

So it pays to check and call. Also in my mind verifies that I did correctly booking directly rather than through a TA. I have been monitoring this cruise since booked and the price yesterday was $150 more than what I had originally booked for. So this am, it was down substantially.

And another thing, I mentioned to her we were waiting for the 2013 summer season to check for Alaska and she said they would likely be rolling those out in a couple of months.

Archived