bonaire vista tours

kenorus

Does the tour afford opportunities to stop along the route for photos?

thanks

We were on a ship that stopped in Bonaire in spring of 2013 and booked an excursion with Brian through Bonaire Vista Tours and were very satisfied with him. I don't think I have the email address I used to communicate with him, only the business email from his website:

info@bonairevistatours.com

The van was comfortable, smaller type van, but bigger than a mini van. He even had a stepstool in case anyone needed it to get in and out of the vehicle.

we stopped at least a few times for photo opportunities and for Brian to tell us about the island. I remember stopping at the salt 'farms?" and his talk was interesting. Also at a memorial, top of a hill to take pictures, White Slave Huts with coral beach instead of sand beach. Think there were more but that's all I remember offhand.

Bonaire Vista Tours was one of the first times that I took an excursion not offered by the cruise line and I was very pleased with my experience. So much so, that I have since mostly gone on private excursions I've found through Cruise Critic and Trip Advisor. In fact, I just returned from New England and Canada cruise and must go on Trip Advisor and submit my positive comments about the private tours I took.

Our group will be in Bonaire 2-9-16 and are interested in the Bonaire Vista Tour. There are current reviews posted on Trip Advisor for October 2015. Posters may be booking with them upon arrival at port? I emailed them today, through the trip advisor site. I will see if they contact me.

We were on a ship that stopped in Bonaire in spring of 2013 and booked an excursion with Brian through Bonaire Vista Tours and were very satisfied with him. I don't think I have the email address I used to communicate with him, only the business email from his website:

info@bonairevistatours.com

The van was comfortable, smaller type van, but bigger than a mini van. He even had a stepstool in case anyone needed it to get in and out of the vehicle.

we stopped at least a few times for photo opportunities and for Brian to tell us about the island. I remember stopping at the salt 'farms?" and his talk was interesting. Also at a memorial, top of a hill to take pictures, White Slave Huts with coral beach instead of sand beach. Think there were more but that's all I remember offhand.

Bonaire Vista Tours was one of the first times that I took an excursion not offered by the cruise line and I was very pleased with my experience. So much so, that I have since mostly gone on private excursions I've found through Cruise Critic and Trip Advisor. In fact, I just returned from New England and Canada cruise and must go on Trip Advisor and submit my positive comments about the private tours I took.

Thanks for the information, much appreciated. :)

We just got back from Southern Caribbean on the Royal Princess. Cant say enough about Brian and Barbel. We rode in their brand new van it was put in service the day we visited. EXCEPTIONAL VALUE with this tour. You do have photo stops, they offer refreshments from coolers on the van at one stop. They try to make sure you see everything and get your photos, even backing up the van if you miss a shot!!!!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!! They said they are always full by the time the ship docks so recommend you book early with them. Also they have a 15 passenger van but they dont fill it to capacity so you dont feel stuffed in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...