Mariner 1/8/12 Portofino's already full?

riofriotex

I'm trying to make reservations for Portofino's online (not the Mystery Dinner or Wine Dinner Series), and don't see it as one of the choices. Could it already be completely booked up, or is there some other way you make reservations for this venue? Thanks in advance for your help!

The online reservation system is not showing Portofino's as available at all any day. We're not picky about day or time, but don't want to do mystery theater or the wine series, and those are the only ones showing up as available.

I'm sailing on FOS in January, and I'm experiencing the same problem. I'm glad to hear i'm not the only one with this problem!, but I have no idea why it's not listed as an option to book. Only Chops is appearing each night.

I just sailed on the Mariner, and made a reservation on board with no problem. We dined at about 6:30 mid-week, which is a pretty popular time, I think. Just call on board, and be flexible with your times, and there will be a table waiting for you!

Don't worry. There will be plenty of spots available. Just go and make the reservations as soon as you get on board and you should have your pick of days and times!

You are totally right, and I don't really have any concerns. Even if I couldn't get in at all it really wouldn't matter anyway- but I'm curious why it's not appearing. Oh well...!

Archived