Disembark -Barcelona?

bozemanman

I am asking for fellow CC'ers help once again. We are going on a transatlantic in April and getting off the ship in Barcelona. If anyone has done this can you please advise me about the disembarkation process there?

Here is the concern, we tentatively have a private tour company picking us up and giving us a tour, then dropping us off at our hotel....the thing is, they want to pick us and our luggage up at 8am. Is this do-able? Should I push for a later pick up...if so when?

I look forward to the advise. Thank you!

Your private tour company should know what works and what does not from a time perspective. Can't recall when we got off in Barcelona but it was very easy. Only problem was a long wait for cabs which you will not have.

Gary

I am asking for fellow CC'ers help once again. We are going on a transatlantic in April and getting off the ship in Barcelona. If anyone has done this can you please advise me about the disembarkation process there?

Here is the concern, we tentatively have a private tour company picking us up and giving us a tour, then dropping us off at our hotel....the thing is, they want to pick us and our luggage up at 8am. Is this do-able? Should I push for a later pick up...if so when?

I look forward to the advise. Thank you!

Disembarkation started very early last Sept. However, we arrived the evening before. Some people disembarked at 6 am because of early flights.

Luggage is very well organized and they have carousels like the airport. Some luggage was on the side.

You need to tell the tour company what ship you are on because there are quite a few terminals in Barcelona. They should be there on time.

We had no problem with our pick-up.

Terri

Archived