Is Trip Insurance Worth It?

Islandbear

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry with everything that has been happening I dropped off the Boards for a while.

I never thought this thread would go 4 pages.

Well, for those that can afford to lose $4-5k on a cancelled vacation, I understand that paying $150 bucks for insurance is trivial. But, for a working family with two young kids, not insuring a dream vacation like this, booked a year out would have been foolish.

Travelguard, mailed the check as promised and we now have a second chance to take the kids on a vacation. Check is in the bank and we are on the internet looking for another cruise. Life is good! :D

Sorry with everything that has been happening I dropped off the Boards for a while.

I never thought this thread would go 4 pages.

Well, for those that can afford to lose $4-5k on a cancelled vacation, I understand that paying $150 bucks for insurance is trivial. But, for a working family with two young kids, not insuring a dream vacation like this, booked a year out would have been foolish.

Travelguard, mailed the check as promised and we now have a second chance to take the kids on a vacation. Check is in the bank and we are on the internet looking for another cruise. Life is good! :D

Hey, really glad it worked out for you! I'm sure you'll find another good cruise to enjoy.

Archived