Helmet dive - does time slot matter?

vancouvergirl2010

We have never done a helmet dive. I am wondering if it is best to take the first time slot in the morning? I am wondering if the fish and ocean floor will be unbothered at that time, versus taking a later time slot? I need to drag my kid out of bed for this, so is the first time slot a better choice?

I do not think time matters as you go to a special place where they always go and the fish are expecting you I great tour and fabulous fun If you have an underwater camera even better.

We had booked and asked for a morning tour but was told it was so busy we would have to take a 1.30 one Then on the day itself we were advised that we would be taking the 11.30 one as there were only enough people left for one group (the form you have to fill in medically had meant that lots who wanted to go were unable to do so as the insurance would not cover them )

I do not think time matters as you go to a special place where they always go and the fish are expecting you I great tour and fabulous fun If you have an underwater camera even better.

We had booked and asked for a morning tour but was told it was so busy we would have to take a 1.30 one Then on the day itself we were advised that we would be taking the 11.30 one as there were only enough people left for one group (the form you have to fill in medically had meant that lots who wanted to go were unable to do so as the insurance would not cover them )

Please can you tell me where I can do helmet diving? We are on Ocean Princess 27th Dec 2011 going to Hawaii and French Polynesia. Can you recommend a company who can organise the dive. Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived