Surprise... I upgraded you!!!

nutley chick

I'm so excited. I just upgraded my daughter and her girlfriend from an inside to a balcony. I'm more excited then they probably will be when they find out. I had originally booked both mine and my daughters rooms. My room is an aft and they were an inside right across from us. (well sort of across) Anyway, I decided today to upgrade them, my treat, so they are right across from the room they had. 2 rooms away from me. I hope I can keep this secret but I am usually the worst at keeping secrets like this. I always get so excited when I do something for my family that I usually spill the beans early. PLEASE help me keep my mouth closed!

Oh I so hope they LOVE their new room!!!

I get so much enjoyment out of doing things for my daughter. Know I really can't wait for the cruise. I just want to see her face when she sees she's in a balcony!!! I couldnt stand that thought of her not being able to see all the beautiful sunrises and sights that we saw on our last cruise. I had to do this. I thought about upgrading myself from an aft view to a wrap but wanted this more!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WOW, what a wonderful Mom kind of thing to do! I'm sure they will love it. Please keep your mouth shut, it will be more fun to watch them look for their cabin and realize its on the balcony side of the hallway!

:rolleyes: Zip those LIPS!

Now, will you please contact my mom and drop a few hints, please please??

What about luggage tags & funpass/boarding passes will have different cabin # on them? Also, do you think they will go online to check their booking & see a different cabin number? I know I would. I'm always logging in & thinking of excursions and I just booked the steakhouse reservation so I know I would notice this change.

How awesome of you!! Just hope that your daughter isn't a member/doesn't join CC from now till then! Last year, unbeknownst to me, my oldest daughter joined here and was reading everything without even a peep. Then, one day, BOOM! She posted, and man, was I so glad I didn't give away anything I had planned for our cruise.

Sorry... didn't mean to rain on your parade. Maybe you can keep your CC talk out of your conversations with your daughter? Hope so! :confused:

Either way... enjoy the HECK ;) out of your cruise! You sound like a great Mom!

Are you going to keep the surprise until the cruise, or maybe spring it as a Christmas gift? Either way, you rock!

My plan is to try and keep my big mouth shut until she puts the key in the door! But I can open it at anytime. I just hope I don't!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

The suspense is killing me! It's almost time for her cruise...Did she tell or didn't she? :D

I had to keep a cruise a surprise till Christmas for three grown daughters and their SO's. And I booked it two months ago! It was driving me crazy not to tell! I didn't even talk about it on here until the last few days. I did post on Christmas stories after Christmas but that was the hardest secret I've ever had to keep!

Either way her daughter is going to scream!

The suspense is killing me! It's almost time for her cruise...Did she tell or didn't she? :D

I had to keep a cruise a surprise till Christmas for three grown daughters and their SO's. And I booked it two months ago! It was driving me crazy not to tell! I didn't even talk about it on here until the last few days. I did post on Christmas stories after Christmas but that was the hardest secret I've ever had to keep!

Either way her daughter is going to scream!

I haven't said a word yet but it really is killing me. I still may spill the beans but trying hard not too. :D

Archived