LAX to San Pedro? Suggestions?

SpeakerOfMind

Supershuttle.. $27 for first person and $9 per person after. You can meet the Supershuttle van outside after you get your luggage without a reservation. If you can hook up with other travelers 6 people can go from LAX to the ship for $12 per person..

DO NOT do Princess shuttle!! You'll be in a big bus crowded and sitting in line. Do PrmeTime or SuperShuttle. They are $16 each way, you don't need reservations, you can catch it right outside of baggage claim.

They charged us $16 pp last week. We took PrimeTime shuttle to the ship and Supershuttle back. We did not make reservations because last time when we did we had to wait around for the proper van. This time we just jumped in whichever one was there first. There were 2 of us.

If you are traveling with 2 people or more, a cab is very economical. The last cab I took was $35. That was early on a Saturday morning and traffic was lighter. I suppose it could get pricey in heavy traffic. I think we had a negotiated rate so it wouldn't matter. Don't bother with the Princess transfer. Good luck. Sungirl ;-)

Just back last week. We spent a pre-nite in LA (spent the afternoon at Venice Beach) and had reservations with Super Shuttle for Saturday morning. I think it was $54.00 for four of us. Right on time....got to the pier in 20 minutes. Nice and clean van.

There were shuttles waiting there. The reason we didn't reserve one was because the last time, our brand was not there for over 45 minutes, even tho we had a reservation. They don't give refunds. Last week I heard (as did EVERYONE) a woman screaming into her cell phone at Primetime that she had a reservation, noone was there, and she had been waiting over half an hour. She was MAD!! We got into the Supershuttle and left. They do wait to fill it--we picked up 2 people getting off of the Monarch and off we went.

We took a Princess transfer from the airport to the terminal and used a cab for our return to the airport. Take a cab, its easier and not all that expensive. It cost us $40 with tip which was $10 less than the Princess transfer on the way in and no wait. There will be lots of cabs waiting after you disembark.

Archived