L'Ecole Nouvelle Royal Caribbean - International Critters Delivery 2011

[quote name='BunkerVA']Amazing job and a beautiful gesture. You are heroes to those children! I read it with tears in my eyes.

Congratulations! I'd love to be involved in the next Critter project!
Sam :D[/quote]

Thank you Sam, hopefully soon after the New Year I will be able to post about our next Project.

[quote name='Dotsie']Incredible job Liz, Donna and critters. Awesome pictures!

Dotsie[/quote]

Thank you Dotsie, hope to cruise with you again, missed seeing you around the ship this year.

[COLOR=black]Good Evening Everyone,:)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]I would like to say thank you to everyone for your kind and very thoughtful words. I am so humbled by this experience, once again. These children are truly amazing and I wish them a life full of happiness and success, no matter where their lives lead them. It is people like YOU, that help in the ways that you can, that has helped make a difference in their lives. I will never listen to music the same way again.;)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]Again, thank you and have a wonderful, blessed holidays season with your loved ones. Stay well and Happy and Healthy New Year to each and everyone of you![/COLOR]

First congratulations for such success of a wonderful project. Donna....how many are you? How do you pull all of this off??? Capt I don't know how you manage all of this either from other the water either.

I am sitting here with tears flowing from all of the wonderful pictures!!!! We just got off the Allure yesterday. I didn't want to get off either. Hardly any decorations on our deck six either Capt! I had my critter door sign up too.

Well I am glad you all picked the date for the next cruise. I am going to see if we are able to join you all again. When the project is decided please let me know. I would so love to help in some way! These children are so precious and this school is so worthy of our help. Seeing their faces again just brings tears of joy. I can't imagine how you both felt.

Merry Christmas to everyone and much love and happiness for 2012.

[quote name='crisndeefromde']First congratulations for such success of a wonderful project. Donna....how many are you? How do you pull all of this off??? Capt I don't know how you manage all of this either from other the water either.

I am sitting here with tears flowing from all of the wonderful pictures!!!! We just got off the Allure yesterday. I didn't want to get off either. Hardly any decorations on our deck six either Capt! I had my critter door sign up too.

Well I am glad you all picked the date for the next cruise. I am going to see if we are able to join you all again. When the project is decided please let me know. I would so love to help in some way! These children are so precious and this school is so worthy of our help. Seeing their faces again just brings tears of joy. I can't imagine how you both felt.

Merry Christmas to everyone and much love and happiness for 2012.[/quote]

Hi Cris

Teamwork and determination..that's how Donna & I work with the Critters Projects...little sleep too but hey no worries :D

This year was a little bit easier than last year mainly due to the support we had from onboard staff and also from other people, it helps when doing a Project like this to have others you can bounce ideas off and get support from.
The Critters Projects involve many people. some who do not want to be mentioned but happy to help and support our Projects....so there again we have teamwork.

It is a shame you weren't on our sailing this year...oh my goodness what a cruise...darn ship is still moving in my head.:o

Hope you can join us next year and I will let you know as soon as I know about our future Project for Labadee.

• 1 month later...
[quote name='Wcruiselover']Hello! I am just wondering whether there is a way for us to donate school supplies and small toys while we are in Labadee next week. Does anyone here have any ideas about how we might do that?
Thanks.[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Purple"]I'm sure Liz will see this.
What I did was leave something at the Management Office on Labadee and they kindly kept it for Liz who would be on a following ship. They were expecting me. Maybe you could do the same. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Wcruiselover']Hello! I am just wondering whether there is a way for us to donate school supplies and small toys while we are in Labadee next week. Does anyone here have any ideas about how we might do that?
Thanks.[/quote]

waiting to hear the answer. We want to do the same thing.
Liberty cruise Feb 27th

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Purple"]Liz's response on a similar thread... if you click the arrow it will take you there.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Host Elizanessie']Hi :D

Thank you for your knd offer of donating gifts to the children of Labadee.

I have just emailed the Labadee managers to check if this is possible. I will get back to you asap.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='NorbertsNiece'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple]Liz's response on a similar thread... if you click the arrow it will take you there.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

When we at dock side (on Labadee) of the Allure last November (just before sail-away) we noticed that they were loading pallets with food and water for families in Haitti (it think crew, staff and others with families there). It was quite a large load and we were impressed at how much the Allure was bringing to the Island to help. Maybe that is a was to deliver things to the school kids.

Take care...
Irene & Miles
Loyal to Royal

Archived