Another National Plug for SD

zqvol

Good article. Can I reserve Salma Hayek for New Years in St. Barts?:eek: I know you and FT are getting excited. Packing yet?

I suppose you are still alive after Lois reads this post? Packing this trip will probably be Wed pm for Thursday am flight if I escape the office - looks like I might be able to go without laptop for the first time ever:D

I suppose you are still alive after Lois reads this post? Packing this trip will probably be Wed pm for Thursday am flight if I escape the office - looks like I might be able to go without laptop for the first time ever:D

Yes, Lois tolerates me.:eek: We are looking forward to your posts. Who needs the laptop with the iPad??:D Hope Yall have a blast. I know you will.

FT, I know you will have a fantastic time and will look fwd to sailing vicariously through you as you post reports with your iPad.

Wishing you calms seas and more great SD memories!

FT, I know you will have a fantastic time and will look fwd to sailing vicariously through you as you post reports with your iPad.

Wishing you calms seas and more great SD memories!

Can't type worth a darn on the iPad so postings weren't going to happen but ZQ Vol has bought me a blue tooth key board - I think for this very purpose ;) Now I have no excuse not to post. But still have to take Kindle since I can't read the iPad poolside.

Hope the seas are calm enough to actually make Anguilla - have tried twice on SD and have yet to make it! But really looking forward to SD no matter what - its been since last summer (2010) and that's just too long without a SD fix.

FT

this time next week we will actually be on board:D:D:D

Archived