Zuiderdam time zone change?

wldflr

Just wondering....I made a reservation to snorkel on Bonaire on the woodwind at 8:30am but then I wondered, that's 8:30 local time.

Does the Zuiderdam doing the Sunfarer go through time zone changes during the 11 night cruise?

I'm asking because a few years ago we booked a private tour and the ship we were on didn't change time zones and we showed up an hour early but it also got us back an hour later than planned (still ok for boarding).

Just wondering....I made a reservation to snorkel on Bonaire on the woodwind at 8:30am but then I wondered, that's 8:30 local time.
With a couple of exceptions, HAL changes ship time to local time. There are no such exceptions in the Caribbean or Panama.

Bonaire is in the Atlantic time zone, 1 hour ahead of Eastern.

See Netherlands Antilles at THIS SITE.

Great! Just what I wanted to hear. One less thing to worry about.

Thanks for the replies. So helpful.

Talked DH to go on 4 hour snorkel on the woodwind instead of the 3 hour tour. I'm betting he won't want to get off the sailboat...hee-hee.

We had aranged a time with Ulf at Woodwind according to the published schedule, but unkown to us, the arrival time in Bonaire was changed by an hour. The Woodwind crew was there waiting for us. They know when the ship is coming in. We had a WONDERFUL time with Woodwind. Enjoy.

Archived