Lastminutetravel.com FLL reservation question

mkleblanc

Hi- I have never used LMT before (or other non-hotel sites) but found a great deal for the Fairfield Inn and Suites in Ft. Lauderdale for our pre-cruise hotel. The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle from the airport to the hotel. If I book through LMT, can I still call the hotel to reserve the shuttle?

Yes. The airport shuttle is a regular service and comes with the room when booking the hotel. Whatever they have guests do to get the shuttle ride, you should do.

Some hotels run shuttles continuously on schedule. Note some hotels only run on the hour, half hour or during certain hours. Some request you call when you pick up your bags. Just book the hotel , and then call the the hotel in a few days to reconfirm the room and to find out their exact procedure re the shuttle.

Hi- I have never used LMT before (or other non-hotel sites) but found a great deal for the Fairfield Inn and Suites in Ft. Lauderdale for our pre-cruise hotel. The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle from the airport to the hotel. If I book through LMT, can I still call the hotel to reserve the shuttle?

Hi,

I ( we) just stayed in Fairfield Inn ( Dec 9,11) if you have any questions I will try to answer them. I also booked the hotel on LMT. Telefon number for the hotel was provided on the reservation confirmation from LMT. You may call the hotel for the shuttle. In our case we just walked out from the terminal and went to area where the shuttles stop to pick up the guests and within few minutes we noticed the shuttle for Fairfield Inn.

Wes

Archived