Photos of Sun Penthouse 8201

j-9

Hi all,

Just back from my first suite experience. WOW! is all I can say. What a great experience it was.

Rogin was our butler, and he helped make the experience truly special. Great attention to detail and personalized service.

Antonio in Adagios made breakfast and lunch very enjoyable. Also very nice for dinner a couple of nights.

We experienced the special powers of Luiggi, the concierge, a couple of time as well. Priority for non-US customs was the best perk ever!

Our cabin was our sanctuary. It is a forward cabin. The deck was big and the living space generous with a great entertainment system. We spent far more time than usual in the room.

I posted photos on Webshots, as I wasn't able to find any before I left.

http://travel.webshots.com/album/582017034vxkZsb

Happy Cruising!

Roger001, Sorry if webshots is a problem for you, I used it because I have seen other cabin photos posted there. I had no problem with it, so I hope it is okay for others.

Bakerintn, The photos are from last week on the Sun. Glad the photos work for you

Hi all,

Just back from my first suite experience. WOW! is all I can say. What a great experience it was.

Rogin was our butler, and he helped make the experience truly special. Great attention to detail and personalized service.

Antonio in Adagios made breakfast and lunch very enjoyable. Also very nice for dinner a couple of nights.

We experienced the special powers of Luiggi, the concierge, a couple of time as well. Priority for non-US customs was the best perk ever!

Our cabin was our sanctuary. It is a forward cabin. The deck was big and the living space generous with a great entertainment system. We spent far more time than usual in the room.

I posted photos on Webshots, as I wasn't able to find any before I left.

http://travel.webshots.com/album/582017034vxkZsb

Happy Cruising!

I will be on the Sun in Jan. Also be in one of those lovely suites. What kind of coffee maker did you have? Cannot tell from your pics. Thanks

Roger001, Sorry if webshots is a problem for you, I used it because I have seen other cabin photos posted there. I had no problem with it, so I hope it is okay for others.

Bakerintn, The photos are from last week on the Sun. Glad the photos work for you

Wierd. Don't know why, but one of those "clean you computer " ads jumped up when I tried to access the site and then my virus program gave a protection alert. Many mysteries of automation and computers.

I will be on the Sun in Jan. Also be in one of those lovely suites. What kind of coffee maker did you have? Cannot tell from your pics. Thanks

Hi nona0541,

The coffee maker was the regular drip machine, not a Lavazza, which I have read so much about but have yet to experience. I think the owner's suite has the Lavazza.

Any other questions let me know.

Hi nona0541,

The coffee maker was the regular drip machine, not a Lavazza, which I have read so much about but have yet to experience. I think the owner's suite has the Lavazza.

Thanks for you reply. I was really looking forward to that Lavazza. Oh well----:(

• 1 year later...

Hi J9. Your photos are no longer available on webshot. Is there some way to send them to me as I will be in the same suite in a month's time and I'm curious about what I have just paid for. Thanks for your time.

Hi J9. Your photos are no longer available on webshot. Is there some way to send them to me as I will be in the same suite in a month's time and I'm curious about what I have just paid for. Thanks for your time.

Hi Elora,

I've posted them to photobucket, see it this works for you.

http://s839.photobucket.com/user/j_9_photo/library/NCL%20Sun%20Suite%208201

The photos don't do the bathroom justice. I swear we have sailed in cabins that would have fit inside it!

Enjoy your cruise.

J9

I've been trying to get info on 8003 for our October cruise....and no luck. Thanks for posting. While not identical, your photos give us a basic idea ofvthe forward cabins. We will really miss the Lavazza. We've used ours ALOT before. Mostly glad butler and concierge were good. Do you know if they'll still be sailing in October?? Or when their contracts end? Also relieved re Adaggio as we've always had Cagney's for b/l. What was the menu like for those meals?

I've been trying to get info on 8003 for our October cruise....and no luck. Thanks for posting. While not identical, your photos give us a basic idea ofvthe forward cabins. We will really miss the Lavazza. We've used ours ALOT before. Mostly glad butler and concierge were good. Do you know if they'll still be sailing in October?? Or when their contracts end? Also relieved re Adaggio as we've always had Cagney's for b/l. What was the menu like for those meals?

It was one and a half years ago, so things may have changed. I don't remember how long the butler and concierge were going to be on for. And 8003 may have had the Lavazza, it is an higher category suite.

The breakfast/lunch menu may be standard across all ships? This was my first suite so I'm not sure. I know they would get us whatever we wanted - we had fresh berries and yogurt every day for breakfast, and that is not on the menu. The food was good, but it was really the personalized service that made it great. There were never more than 10 people in the restaurant at the same time as us.

Enjoy your cruise.

Archived