Price of Latisse in Belize

camjake

I don't purchase prescription pharmos in foreign countries. One never knows the quality of the content. I would suspect you'd pay about the same price as in Coz and also get the generic. There is a pharmacy on the tender pier.

:confused: Not to ? your use of this product, and not famiiar with anyone using it, but I understand it takes up to 4 months to get any results and once you start you have to keep using it. Wouldn't flash eyelashes be a cheaper solution?

• 9 months later...

:confused: Not to ? your use of this product, and not famiiar with anyone using it, but I understand it takes up to 4 months to get any results and once you start you have to keep using it. Wouldn't flash eyelashes be a cheaper solution?

I've used it for 2 years now. Within the first month you will notice a difference about 2 weeks really. After the 4 months you can use twice a week to maintain. It works great :D

Has anyone recently purchased Latisse in Belize. I purchased it in Cozumel for around $50 last year. Actually it was the generic version.

Thanks.

You can get Latisse (generic) from All Day Chemist dot com for $10 a bottle, same amount and ingrediant as Latisse. Shipping is high at $25 but I get all my meds through them. Totally safe payment. Got lashes!

And cruisesweeper. This pharmacy meets or exceeds all of the international requirements for drug prescription. Even the US ones. So the meds are legit.

I've used it for 2 years now. Within the first month you will notice a difference about 2 weeks really. After the 4 months you can use twice a week to maintain. It works great :D

You have to see for yourself to believe what it does! Took 8 weeks for mine to be out long enough to notice but when they did, people would come up to me and want to touch them. Who wants to bother with glue and heavy falsies...ich! When you can grow your own.

Got it at the pharmacy right by where the tender stops. Can't remember the name though :confused: I had been to it a few years back and was afraid I would have trouble finding it again but it was right there near the building where you walk through to get the excursions, cabs, etc. Now I wish I would have purchased more!!! I also got retin A for $8 a tube (when you buy 3--I bought 6 for family)

• 3 weeks later...

Finished chemo sept/11, one yr. later & everything came back except eye brows/lashes. Been using it 3+weeeks & can see dark hair on lids & brows.... seems superficial, i know, but i'd rather have a bald head than a bald face. I'm thrilled to be able to wear a little make up again! But Jimmy & I are most thrilled to be going on this great cruise & a few days in Canada & Seattle!:):D

The pharmacy is located right in the shop area where the tenders come into. The owner is a pharmacist from New Orleans who married a man from Belize and moved there. We have shopped there several times. Go early. It gets really crowded as the tenders going back to the ships get close to departing time.

Archived