Grilled Oysters

wendysue44

Oooooh, now i'm totally starving....Thanks......They sound delicious!! A must do on my next trip!

They are wonderful!! Oysters on the half shell, put on a grill and then a melted garlic butter is poured over them and topped with parmesan cheese. :D

Thanks everyone for the information, I will check these places out!!

They are wonderful!! Oysters on the half shell, put on a grill and then a melted garlic butter is poured over them and topped with parmesan cheese. :D

Thanks everyone for the information, I will check these places out!!

Even people that normally do not like oysters love the oysters at Pepe's (besides, Pepe's is also the oldest restaurant in Key West). Be sure to save room and go for dessert/dessert drinks at Better than Sex, located on Petronia Street ... fabulous!

• 1 month later...
Pepe's, located on Caroline Street, across from the Key West Bight, has a wonderful medley of baked oysters ... mexican, rockefeller, etc. Not to mention, they have the best freshly made margaritas and Bloody Marys!

Thanks for this post....we'll be in Key West the day after the Superbowl so I will be needing a Bloody Mary or two and was going to ask where to get a good one :p

Thanks for this post....we'll be in Key West the day after the Superbowl so I will be needing a Bloody Mary or two and was going to ask where to get a good one :p

My favorite Bloody Marys are made by Al Nelson at the tiki bar at the sunset pier at the Ocean Key Resort, 0 Duval Street. (he has a name tag). Carl and Zach make good ones, too, there. Next is Jenine across the street at the beach-side bar at the Pier House. Then, a "pepper" Bloody Mary at the Rooftop Cafe on Front Street.

And one place you probably won't get to - The bar at the Conch Flyer at the Key West airport. Usually my last drink when completing a trip to Key West.

Pjk

Archived