Funnel Funatics' Three Saints and a Miracle 12/4-12/11 WOOHOO!!!

floatingaway2525

We spent the morning exploring the ship a bit, and then back to Lido home base...it was a beautiful day now, we had left the wind behind in FL and the retractable roof was open....at 1PM we were ready for the Master Mixologist competition because our own Bonnie was picked to compete, WOOOHOO!!!

IMG_3934.jpg

IMG_3938.jpg

IMG_3943.jpg

She rocked it, her entry was the Capt Jack Sparrow and when the votes were tallied....

IMG_3950.jpg

IMG_3956.jpg

WOOOOHOO!!! I think they broke records for the most winning entry drink sold in the bars the rest of the week it was gooooooooooooood!!!!

It was funn hearing this story from Bonnie the other day...She was so excited about winning. Too bad she couldn't drink many of them...

Floatie, am just lovin the review! Bonnie won for her Capt Jack Sparrow??? I need to get her recipe!;)

I also have no issue with Malcolm...he came to our cocktail party and played some games with us...he was very nice and had a good sense of humor. Those pics of the 2 of you are PRICELESS!!! LOL!:D

Mike & Jeff, I can't believe those grapes were pink at one time....ewww! They don't bother me at all, but if they were pink, they might!:eek:

Can't wait for more!

Loving your review and pics!!!! Keep them coming!! We sail on Miracle in April so I can't get enough pics and reviews on her!!!! (well something to hold me over!) Seems to be a much loved ship!

Loving the review Floatie!

Can hardly wait for more :)

Awesome review, Floatie. Can't wait to hear more. Love the pics too. We are on the Miracle doing the Saints on Feb. 6. Getting so excited.

More is coming right up, home earlier tonight WOOOHOO!!!

Miracle was a great ship and you guys are on her after drydock so you have come back with a full report please!! Wonderful sail!!:D

Floatie, am just lovin the review! Bonnie won for her Capt Jack Sparrow??? I need to get her recipe!;)

I also have no issue with Malcolm...he came to our cocktail party and played some games with us...he was very nice and had a good sense of humor. Those pics of the 2 of you are PRICELESS!!! LOL!:D

Mike & Jeff, I can't believe those grapes were pink at one time....ewww! They don't bother me at all, but if they were pink, they might!:eek:

Can't wait for more!

Awesome review Floatie.. keep it comin:D

Thanks guys! Makes plannin' for the Breeze more fun too, cannot wait to do it all again together!!:D

Wonderful pics - love the wrap - can't wait to hang out there in a few weeks........

Hey I noticed you are in Flagler - not far from us in Ocala, I am in Palm Coast every month for work - small small world!!!

Wonderful pics - love the wrap - can't wait to hang out there in a few weeks........

Hey I noticed you are in Flagler - not far from us in Ocala, I am in Palm Coast every month for work - small small world!!!

Hey neighbor!:D We should have a land meet and greet in Flagler Beach one of your trips over!:D We're at the Golden Lion fairly often:p

It's a most amazing cabin, best aft wrap I have seen!

Hey neighbor!:D We should have a land meet and greet in Flagler Beach one of your trips over!:D We're at the Golden Lion fairly often:p

It's a most amazing cabin, best aft wrap I have seen!

Not a bad idea - Love Golden Lion......Love Blue to!!!

we'll have to swap email :)

Thanks roo! Are you on the Saints week or Aruba week? It's a fabulous itinerary all around!!

We're doing the Saints. Actually found this cruise looking at the thread for your cruise. This itinerary fits us perfect! Love sea days, and 3 islands we have not been to yet! Can't wait!

Great Review !

I have a 3-Saints CC Cruise coming up in March !

We're doing the Saints. Actually found this cruise looking at the thread for your cruise. This itinerary fits us perfect! Love sea days, and 3 islands we have not been to yet! Can't wait!

WOOHOO!! Great cruise, I miss it bad!:D

Now I gotta go take care of some stuff here, more tomorrow, and more pics Scott is uploading!!!

You will love these ports!! Let us know if you have any questions, need info etc!!

Jimmmmmmmmmm!! Hiya man, can't wait to meet you guys, pretty soon now!!!

Oh yayuh, lots of fun and more to come!:D

We are so EXCITED!.......only about 50 days now till we are in Fort Lauderdale!!!...Can't wait to meet you too and to enjoy the rest of your review

Vanislandcruisers, I hope you will do a journal of your Miracle Cruise.

I still read the Dream journal for a good laugh.

Thanks Daan....I will...and after a year and a couple of months I have finally finished the Carnival Splendor Journal from October, 2010 and am just about done the Journal from the Carnival Spirit cruise Dee and I went on last month...gonna be working on the pictures over the next couple of weeks and get them posted

Archived