Funnel Funatics' Three Saints and a Miracle 12/4-12/11 WOOHOO!!!

floatingaway2525

Thanks for the info on the Thirsty Frog Ale. I love trying new beers. I'm glad to hear it's aboard. I'll try to get some pics of the upgrades posted once we get back.

I know you didn't ask me...but, Thirsty Frog was also available at the Lobby Bar (we were on the week prior).

Hi guys! I'm home, I'm late, I'm sorry:o Just give me a bit to get sorted out here and we'll move along!!:D

I'm looking forward to the rest of your review.

We loved the Miracle to the St.'s!! Can't wait to hear about the experience all of you had!

I was hoping someone from your group would post a review - we are looking forward to sailing on the Miracle just out of dry-dock :)

What type of cabin did you have - this will be our first Spirit Class as well.....although we have sailed many times, just never this class

One of the best draws on this itinerary for us was two sea days out and two sea days back with three ports in the middle, that's just about perfect!

We had a busy fungenda for our sea days, sea day 1 ahhhhhhhhhhhh that first wake-up at sea!! We usually find ourselves gathering on Lido at whatever time we show up, this one was no different:D We had a sweet surprise the day before on Lido when a bar server went by us and then backtracked to our tables with a huge grin...it was Komang the Man from our Fantasy sail in Sept 2010 and we had a happy reunion!! He took great care of us all week:p

KomangtheMan.jpg

seaday1.jpg

One of the best draws on this itinerary for us was two sea days out and two sea days back with three ports in the middle, that's just about perfect!

We had a busy fungenda for our sea days, sea day 1 ahhhhhhhhhhhh that first wake-up at sea!! We usually find ourselves gathering on Lido at whatever time we show up, this one was no different:D We had a sweet surprise the day before on Lido when a bar server went by us and then backtracked to our tables with a huge grin...it was Komang the Man from our Fantasy sail in Sept 2010 and we had a happy reunion!! He took great care of us all week:p

KomangtheMan.jpg

seaday1.jpg

Komang rocked !

We spent the morning exploring the ship a bit, and then back to Lido home base...it was a beautiful day now, we had left the wind behind in FL and the retractable roof was open....at 1PM we were ready for the Master Mixologist competition because our own Bonnie was picked to compete, WOOOHOO!!!

IMG_3934.jpg

IMG_3938.jpg

IMG_3943.jpg

She rocked it, her entry was the Capt Jack Sparrow and when the votes were tallied....

IMG_3950.jpg

IMG_3956.jpg

WOOOOHOO!!! I think they broke records for the most winning entry drink sold in the bars the rest of the week it was gooooooooooooood!!!!

I was hoping someone from your group would post a review - we are looking forward to sailing on the Miracle just out of dry-dock :)

What type of cabin did you have - this will be our first Spirit Class as well.....although we have sailed many times, just never this class

We had a range of all kind of cabins in our bunch, insides, balconies, bowling alley balconies, and an aft wrap on deck 7 that was incredible!! Best aft wrap I have seen!! Pics will be along from our cabin crawl next sea day:D

We had a range of all kind of cabins in our bunch, insides, balconies, bowling alley balconies, and an aft wrap on deck 7 that was incredible!! Best aft wrap I have seen!! Pics will be along from our cabin crawl next sea day:D

oh thanks :D We have one in our group with the aft wrap and we are next door in the aft balcony.......looking forward tot the rest of the review

Thanks so much for doing this, although we have the opposite itinerary it's still getting me excited for our trip!

oh thanks :D We have one in our group with the aft wrap and we are next door in the aft balcony.......looking forward tot the rest of the review

Thanks so much for doing this, although we have the opposite itinerary it's still getting me excited for our trip!

Always glad to share a great ship experience, and always glad to balance out some strange perspectives reported for the very same week:eek::rolleyes::p Thanks for reading:) You are in for a fabulous sail!!!

After Bonnie's triumph:D it was time for our 2PM meet and greet! This was arranged for Frankie and Johnny's Jazz Club on deck 2 for cc members. It was not a pre-paid open bar, sign and sail as you go:p

I had to run back to the cabin first and get some stuff and we found ourselves locked out of our cabin with two dead SS cards, like, nothin'. We went next door to anther of our group's cabin and called guest services who sent a steward with the master key, and, still nothing:confused: Then she said she had to call security:eek:

After much waiting in the hall security came and we answered secret questions:p, and he opened the door with a key...I never noticed the key thingy under the card slot but it's there! Turns out the battery died in our lock...didn't know there was a battery in there either but all was well and we raced in and out of the cabin and off to the party!

I remember the first cruise out of Tampa (Did that cruise) on the brand new Miracle at the time and those grapes were Pepto Bismol pink...They were horrid. The Merono (sp) glass company from Italy ahd to remake all new ones...Boy were they ugly. The new ones look much better...

Hiya Jeff. I remember those Pepto Bismol grapes. WOW is all I can say about them. The newer purple grapes are much better. imo.:D

I love love love meet and greets, it's so much fun to get to meet people you chat with on the boards! The funatics mostly knew some of us but were meeting others from different sails for the first time, we were all cruise family by this first sea day...and we had cc members join in and met more new cruise friends!

First thing when we got there, my lovely bunch of coconuts <love you all!> decided to have everyone wear a name tag that said "Hi, my name is...Floatie":p so there were about 25-30 Floaties milling around:p:)

Five minutes after we gather, in walks our CD Malcolm, and Captain Rocco Lubrano WOOOOHOOO!!!!

We had read a lot of conflicting opinions about Malcolm and all we can say unaminously is, he rocked!!! Awesome host and runs a great ship in our opinion!!! Of course, that is what we expected as that is what we usually find on our sails:)

We had made up "FunStar" awards for both of them with their names and thanking them for all they do for us, and we framed them. We made them goodie bags like I did for our group and presented them...they were flabbergasted, it was so much fun!!!

funstarawardsCaptRocco-Malcolm2.jpg

funstarawards.jpg

So we are lining up for pics, and as you can see Malcolm is tallllllllllllllll and I am shorttttttttt....so we are standing on the dance floor in a row and I say to Malcolm, "wow you are a tall drink of water" and Malcolm answers instantly, "And you play miniature golf right?" OMG LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!

CaptRoccoandMalcolmFunStarAwards.jpg

He then drops to his knees and well....

funstarawards2.jpg

Toooooo much fun!!!! Malcolm put music on for us from the sound system too. We found him out and about all week long and Capt Rocco was awesome!!! Also not hard to look at LOL!!!

Archived