Funnel Funatics' Three Saints and a Miracle 12/4-12/11 WOOHOO!!!

floatingaway2525

You are right Floatie, I want to sail with you guys. We were at Maho over Thanksgiving on the Dream and it was my favorite place EVER. Hope you are having a nice holiday!!! Can't wait for the rest of the review.

Come on, jump on board and sail with us! It's a great group and we're lots of fun:D;).

You are right Floatie, I want to sail with you guys. We were at Maho over Thanksgiving on the Dream and it was my favorite place EVER. Hope you are having a nice holiday!!! Can't wait for the rest of the review.

Thanks Queenie!! <lovin' that screen name:p> We'd love to have you join us!

Hope everyone's holidays are fabulous!! I'm getting back to it, St Lucia and St Kitts coming up!!:D I wanna go back!!

• 10 months later...
Well jump right in dont be shy.Most magiacal thing about this group,we all met an cruises at various times,.It seems to work for us,primarily because we like to have funand if conditions are less than stellar,we make our own fun .and new friends are a bonus,We are also land visiting friends ,to tide us over.Its a diverse group,never a dull moment unless you need one.There are a few of us who dont post,very trusting souls Id say,So think about it we would love to have yall with us,Bonnie.

P.S. Floatie has turned into an awesome leader,ueah,we do a lot of group scheming but she is constantly suprising us

First time I've been on here in quite a while, but seeing this quote makes me happy. It's from a very dear friend that passed away the next day. These were her last words on this board but its the first time I've seen them.

We miss ya Bonnie.

Sorry, carry on.

First time I've been on here in quite a while, but seeing this quote makes me happy. It's from a very dear friend that passed away the next day. These were her last words on this board but its the first time I've seen them.

We miss ya Bonnie.

Sorry, carry on.

Bonnie has been on my mind so much...as we prepare to board the Breeze tomorrow, we will all be missing her even more than usual. Nobody brings life to a cruise quite the way she did!

Love you, Bon...I know you'll be with us on our new adventure:)

Smoofie, wish you were coming along...hopefully sometime soon!

We miss ya Bonnie.

Sorry, carry on.

I was on that cruise and kept up with this group even though I wasn't part of them. I never knew something happened to her. So sorry to read this.

Archived