Contacting Concierge (Suite pax) pre-cruise

roveer

I would like to make a butler request pre-cruise. How do I contact NCL Concierge to do this?

Thanks.

NCL's pre-cruise concierge desk is available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. ET and can be reached by calling 855.NCL.HAVEN (625.4283).

It goes without saying that this service is available to Haven guests ONLY...not to all suite guests.

NCL's pre-cruise concierge desk is available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. ET and can be reached by calling 855.NCL.HAVEN (625.4283).

It goes without saying that this service is available to Haven guests ONLY...not to all suite guests.

I don't see why people staying in (full) suites elsewhere on the ship would not have access to this as well. At least on the Epic, it was my understanding that those staying in suites outside of the Haven, also had access to the Haven - and associated perks (concierge/butler). Is that not the case on other ships??? :confused:

Tom

I don't see why people staying in (full) suites elsewhere on the ship would not have access to this as well. At least on the Epic, it was my understanding that those staying in suites outside of the Haven, also had access to the Haven - and associated perks (concierge/butler). Is that not the case on other ships??? :confused:

Tom

Haven no, concierge and your butler yes.

Not true! ALL suites on the Epic have FULL access to the entire Haven complex no mater where the suite is located.

Yes, you are correct, but I think BikerAl was answering the question that the OP posted about other ships.. Only the Epic gives all suites access to the Haven. The Jewel class ships only allow Haven access to Haven Villas (one and two bedroom), OS, DOS, and GV guests.

Robin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the information. We are very fortunate and I was able to book us into the GV for this cruise. We sailed GV at Thanksgiving last year and really enjoyed the experience. We just told the kids (hid copies of the luggage tags in our xmas tree and then them on a hunt for the "mystery gift" Everyone is very excited. We sail in 2 weeks and I want to request "Nelson" as our butler if possible. Fingers crossed. My 5YO really connected with Nelson and felt comfortable enough to pick up the phone and call him for hot dogs and bacon. Considering my youngest pretty much wouldn't talk to a soul this was a big deal. It would be really great to have Nelson on our upcoming trip, but it will be great just to see him again.

Our recent experience with the pre-cruise concierge desk suggests that they might still be working out the logistics of this service. We were in a one-bedroom haven villa on the Gem in early November. Prior to the cruise, we received a call from the concierge desk and we selected our coffee/tea choices and pillow choices. When asked if we wanted to request anything else, we asked if the mini-refrigerator could be cleared and an iron in the room when we boarded - the representative said she would note it and see if it could be done. Upon our arrival, none of the pre-cruise requests had been in place. It was not a problem, as it was easy to make these requests on board, but we did wonder why they bothered with the call (actually, between messages back and forth, it was multiple calls). Now that this service has been implemented for a couple months, maybe it is working more seamlessly. :)

Thanks for the information. We are very fortunate and I was able to book us into the GV for this cruise. We sailed GV at Thanksgiving last year and really enjoyed the experience. We just told the kids (hid copies of the luggage tags in our xmas tree and then them on a hunt for the "mystery gift" Everyone is very excited. We sail in 2 weeks and I want to request "Nelson" as our butler if possible. Fingers crossed. My 5YO really connected with Nelson and felt comfortable enough to pick up the phone and call him for hot dogs and bacon. Considering my youngest pretty much wouldn't talk to a soul this was a big deal. It would be really great to have Nelson on our upcoming trip, but it will be great just to see him again.

Not positive but I believe Nelson is on vacation as of 12/10.

Archived