Carnival HC Cabin's 4202, 4203 & 4205 Spirit Class

K&P Luv2Cruise

Hello...I am looking to book a HC cabin for my mom...we are considering the Miracle and was wondering if anyone had any photo's of these particular cabins (we are booking a regular 4K down the hall). I have looked on cruise line rooms dot com and while 4205 is shown, the other ones had no pictures. We were also wondering what the layout is, and if there actually was a view from the window.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Hello...I am looking to book a HC cabin for my mom...we are considering the Miracle and was wondering if anyone had any photo's of these particular cabins (we are booking a regular 4K down the hall). I have looked on cruise line rooms dot com and while 4205 is shown, the other ones had no pictures. We were also wondering what the layout is, and if there actually was a view from the window.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Have no information regarding the specific cabins that you are inquiring about. However I felt it important to bring to your attention that all HC cabins on Carnival are not equal. There are 2 classification of cabins that Carnival refers to as accessible ..... Modified Cabins which are just basic standard size with a standard size bathroom that have been modified with a wider entrance door and Fully Accessible Cabins.

When booking, the TA and or Carnival's Rep may not always tell you this. More often than not people don't realize they have been booked into a Modified Cabin until they have actually boarded the ship . Depending on your mother's needs, especially if your mother requires a fully accessible shower with no step and fold down shower seat , than you need to be booking a Fully Accessible Cabin.

The following is copied directly from Carnival's website.

Modified Cabins: these cabins have been modified from our standard cabins to include wider entry doorways. The cabin entry measures approximately 29". The cabin bathroom entry ranges from 22" to 29", with a lip ranging from 3.5" to 8" into the bathroom. These cabins are reserved for our guests who use a wheelchair for distance or guests with limited mobility.

Fully accessible cabins: these cabins have an approximately 32" entry doorway into the cabin and cabin’s bathroom. There are no lips into the bathroom. They have roll-in showers with fold-down shower seats. Additionally, there is a full turnaround space of approximately 60" x 60" in the cabin and as well as in cabin’s bathroom. These cabins are reserved for our guests who use a wheelchair, have limited or no mobility, or guests who use motorized scooters.

Check out the Deck Plans for the Miracle http://www.carnival.com/cruise-ships/carnival-miracle.aspx#deckplans Just click on the cabin deck than on the cabin number and all information regarding the cabin pops up.

4202, 4203 and 4205 are all MODIFIED CABINS , all of which have views that are obstructed by a lifeboat, tender and or steel beam

According to the deck plan cabin 4207 is the only FULLY ACCESSIBLE CABIN on deck 4.

Check out the Deck Plans for the Miracle http://www.carnival.com/cruise-ships/carnival-miracle.aspx#deckplans Just click on the cabin deck than on the cabin number and all information regarding the cabin pops up.

4202, 4203 and 4205 are all MODIFIED CABINS , all of which have views that are obstructed by a lifeboat, tender and or steel beam

According to the deck plan cabin 4207 is the only FULLY ACCESSIBLE CABIN on deck 4.

Thank you...I have already checked the deck plans and realise these are modified, not fully accessible cabins, which is all my mom requires.

Was looking for pictures to determine layout (bed placement etc).

Thanks again.

If you have seen pictures of 4205 then 4203 shold be the same except mirrored. 4202 looks like a "sideways" room. when entering the room, the bed shold be on one side and the bathroom on the other. we have stayed in "sideayus" rooms a few times and love them

I stayed in one of these cabins. It was a fully accessible cabin. It was okay but not much larger than the regular cabins except for the bathroom of course. Not much of a view out of the window at all. They are mostly covered by the life boats. I would say we had 1/4 of a view. Not much, we were just happy to have a HC cabin as we can't cruise without one

Archived