Eastern Caribbean cruise - tourist visas required?

kiwi_sparkles

We are on a 7 night cruise departing in March next year (1x British and 1x NZ passport).

The part of Celebrity's site which gives information on visas is coming up blank, as is the FAQ page, so I've just email our TA to find out if we need to arrange our own visas. They (rather unhelpfully) just directed us to a general visa information site which is nothing to do with Celebrity so I'm still none the wiser.

I saw an older post on here saying that Celebrity organises visas for the whole ship. Is that right? Can't see it happening myself really.

Ok, so I've answered my own query for St Kitts and St Maarten (no visas required - phew!)

Does anyone know if our ETSA for the US is the same one we would use for Puerto Rico with it being an unincorporated territory of the US?

Apologies if that is a very stupid question! :o

You need a valid passport, but I do not think you need a visa for any of the Caribbean islands unless you are seeking employment or plan an extended stay. The cruise line should be able to determine if you will need additional travel documents, so I would try to phone them. The Celebrity web site is not the best.

Good Sailing

Tom

Ok, so I've answered my own query for St Kitts and St Maarten (no visas required - phew!)

Does anyone know if our ETSA for the US is the same one we would use for Puerto Rico with it being an unincorporated territory of the US?

Apologies if that is a very stupid question! :o

Your "ESTA" is valid for Puerto Rico.

Archived