Itinerary Details

SeaBlu

I suppose there is a good possibility that I am stupid, blind or both, but when on the Carnival site, trying to choose which cruise to book I am unable to find which item to click on for a detailed itinerary. You know, which days for which port, and arrival times etc.? PLEASE HELP ME?!:confused:

They have taken that website and "dumbed it down" so much that it is has become totally worthless.

In the process of coming up with all their lush discriptive words for the "exotic" ports of call like Cozumel & Costa Maya, they probably left out important stuff like an itinarary schedule.

I suppose there is a good possibility that I am stupid, blind or both, but when on the Carnival site, trying to choose which cruise to book I am unable to find which item to click on for a detailed itinerary. You know, which days for which port, and arrival times etc.? PLEASE HELP ME?!:confused:

When looking at the search results, don't click on "book now", but click on "view cruise details", scroll down and you will have 'tabs' to choose from...click 'ports of call' and then click on 'view itinerary'. That should provide you with all of the details you need. :)

Archived