Fitness Center: Advanced Reservations for Classes

Shlomit

Looking forward to my first cruise ever on the Eclipse, February 25. Thanks to others who have scanned and shared the ship's daily schedules, I've seen that spinning classes are offered on a.m. days when the ship is at sea. Other than making a bee-line to the Fitness Center on embarkation day to reserve a space in the spinning classes, is there a way to reserve a space in advance (as Celebrity offers for spa and restaurant services)? I've been online to "Manage My Reservations" and didn't see any option for this.

Thanks, in advance! :cool:

Sorry,

Gotta make a "bee-line" to the Fitness Center to sign-up.

Have a GREAT cruise !!

Woody

Woody, thanks. That's what I'd figured. :o At least I will be in Miami the night before boarding, hopefully giving me a chance to get to the port early enough. Will have to do this before hitting the premium lattes. :p

Sorry,

Gotta make a "bee-line" to the Fitness Center to sign-up.

Have a GREAT cruise !!

Woody

The reason for this is they only want the fittest to participate. If you can't run with the dogs stay on the porch. :D

Definitely recommend embarking early and going straight to the fitness center. We were on Eclipse in mid-December and cruised concierge class, which allowed us to embark before the others (after suite and Aqua class). My husband went straight to the fitness center and signed up for all of the classes he wanted to participate in. At lunch the next day, some guests were telling us that the spinning classes were full before they even got on the ship.

FYI, we arrived at the cruise terminal at 10:45. No lines and we were on the ship at 11:05. If the classes are important to you, I recommend arriving at the cruise terminal by that time (there was a line forming for the non-CC/Aqua/Suites that was about 50 long by 10:45), and heading straight to the fitness center. It was super quick to sign up and still plenty of time to have a relaxing lunch.

Every time I go on a cruise, I am hopeful that the classes fill up quickly...so please rush to the gym and sign up, just in case I am on board. When my wife gets to the gym, she checks on the classes and signs me up...and you all can help me by filling them before she gets there.

Definitely recommend embarking early and going straight to the fitness center. We were on Eclipse in mid-December and cruised concierge class, which allowed us to embark before the others (after suite and Aqua class). My husband went straight to the fitness center and signed up for all of the classes he wanted to participate in. At lunch the next day, some guests were telling us that the spinning classes were full before they even got on the ship.

FYI, we arrived at the cruise terminal at 10:45. No lines and we were on the ship at 11:05. If the classes are important to you, I recommend arriving at the cruise terminal by that time (there was a line forming for the non-CC/Aqua/Suites that was about 50 long by 10:45), and heading straight to the fitness center. It was super quick to sign up and still plenty of time to have a relaxing lunch.

Since I have splurged and am in an AquaClass cabin, I'll do my best to get there as early as possible. I'm with a golfing group (we're tentatively scheduled to be golfing in Anguilla (St. Maarten) and St. Kitts), and I'm anticipating that I'll be at a Miami-area hotel the two nights before the cruise, as we're supposed to be scheduling a pre-cruise round the day before setting sail. Don't know whether there will be a group bus from the hotel to the port, or what, but I'm supposed to be hearing from my TA in the next day or so, so I can ask.

Archived