Next cruise for a single

dabucs

I have a next cruise reservation and found a cruise i wanted to use it for. I called C&A and they couldn't "see" the bargain price I could see for an upcoming voyage. she could see the residency rate, but it was still higher than I was seeing online. What I am thinking is that there is a certain single supplement percentage in order to use the Next Cruise? I didnt ask questions....she was less than helpful. Has anyone come across this? I guess i will just reserve it online to get the low rate, but i lose out on the OBC. Yes I made sure I was looking at the price for a single.

are you looking at RCs website??

i've always gotten the same price...if it's $1234.00 on their site (total for one, as an example) then that's what it is for them.

i usually make a 24 hour hold, then call up and ask them to convert the ressie i made on line into the next cruise, and use THAT booking number...i've done it 5 times or so.....try that...

the OTHER thing to note is...if at first you don't like the answer, call back and get another agent...you're calling C&A yes??? try doing the 24 hour hold, them tomorrow call a human...

are you looking at RCs website??

i've always gotten the same price...if it's $1234.00 on their site (total for one, as an example) then that's what it is for them.

i usually make a 24 hour hold, then call up and ask them to convert the ressie i made on line into the next cruise, and use THAT booking number...i've done it 5 times or so.....try that...

the OTHER thing to note is...if at first you don't like the answer, call back and get another agent...you're calling C&A yes??? try doing the 24 hour hold, them tomorrow call a human...

I will try the hold and call tonight. Still got 40min until they close.

Ok, after 30 minutes on the phone with a gentleman "researching" the issue, I got what I wanted. I don't know what the issue was or why it took so much time to figure out, but all is well.....actually it took about 7-8 minutes trying to explain the issue to him first. He seemed confused as to what I was doing why I was doing it...lol. Thanks for the help.

Ok, after 30 minutes on the phone with a gentleman "researching" the issue, I got what I wanted. I don't know what the issue was or why it took so much time to figure out, but all is well.....actually it took about 7-8 minutes trying to explain the issue to him first. He seemed confused as to what I was doing why I was doing it...lol. Thanks for the help.

you;re welcome.....sheesh, it isn't rocket science!:D they really should make a way that you can go on the website and select an option to convert a next cruise on your own...like pick the cruise, then click something like "enter next cruise booking number..." and all the neat stuff happens..

oh wait....they need a few 12 year old IT people to do that....

glad you got it booked.....at least you're all set......and you're welcome!

Archived