Chef's table....what's it about?

mrsfuzzmo

We are booked for our first Princess Cruise on the Ruby in April (not our first cruise, but our first Princess!!).

Have been reading and researching and have come across the "Chef's Table" dining quite a bit, but no clear explaination of how to get on the list and what the dinner entails. Did a search, but way too much info to sort through with little specifics.

Can someone please fill us in on what it is and how it works? Thanks!

So what's the best bet for getting into the "lotto" or booking this? Any suggestions?

Having a hook up that you know that might be doing the cruise prior to your and also your cruise helps as they could sign you up. This worked for me on the Emerald in 2008. Otherwise, call the DINE line as soon as you get on board. This is not a guarentee. We've missed on on both our T/A cruises on the Ruby:( Luck of the draw I guess.....:):):)

Bob

I have gotten in ever time I tried. One of my TOP priorities after boarding is to go to a main dinning room and signing up there. You have to find out what time the dinning room opens for this, but the Princess Patter which will be in your cabin may tell you. Otherwise ask. I have never used the phone(dine line) as I have heard you get a lot of busy signels.

As far as the meal, it will be one of the very best meals you have ever had. Every course is presented in a beautiful way with the chef coming to your table to explain the meal. You get at least 5 to 6 courses, usually more. Just when you think the dinner is over more comes out. It includes wine, photos, and a signed cook book.

I have gotten in ever time I tried. One of my TOP priorities after boarding is to go to a main dinning room and signing up there. You have to find out what time the dinning room opens for this, but the Princess Patter which will be in your cabin may tell you. Otherwise ask. I have never used the phone(dine line) as I have heard you get a lot of busy signels.

As far as the meal, it will be one of the very best meals you have ever had. Every course is presented in a beautiful way with the chef coming to your table to explain the meal. You get at least 5 to 6 courses, usually more. Just when you think the dinner is over more comes out. It includes wine, photos, and a signed cook book.

Luck you, what's your secret.....:):D:)

Bob

Archived