CCL question on group size

foxesden1

Um... 82? :D

The clubs apparently vary in size and capability, as you'd expect with different sized and ages of ship. I only have firsthand experience with Spirit (which would be the same as Splendor presumably). Those clubs would be pretty packed with 15 or more 6-8s in attendance. There will only be a fraction of those kids in the club at any given time, but it could still get crowded.

Of course, lots of kids isn't a bad thing as long as it's not totally overrun. However, I'd probably think twice about letting him go to dinner with camp if the counselors are extremely outnumbered.

no child is ever turned away from the kids program and they vary staff based on number of kids so yours will be fine. 83 is not alot of kids compared to summer spring break sailings. We usually sail off season and find about 5-10 kids in the program at various times. When we sailed Spring break this year there were about 20 kids in there. My kids ages are 3 and 6.

Archived