Excited!!! Booked the Allure for April 22 2012

EWM

We are so excited that we booked the Allure today sailing on April 22....Friends of ours also booked...We got cabin 11329 over looking the aquatheater......Looking forward it this cruise. We just cruised on the Explorer Dec1/11. Never thought we would book one this soon after.....

just cruised on the Explorer Dec1/11. Never thought we would book one this soon after.....

LOL you caught something that's worse than picking up Noro on the ship... You got the cruising bug!!!!

You will all love Allure... Im heading down the week before for my 3rd trip on the Oasis/Allure :)

We are so excited that we booked the Allure today sailing on April 22....Friends of ours also booked...We got cabin 11329 over looking the aquatheater......Looking forward it this cruise. We just cruised on the Explorer Dec1/11. Never thought we would book one this soon after.....
You will love it. The ship and crew is amazing! Have done Oasis three times and soon to be four on Allure....K.O. Near Philly:):)

• 4 weeks later...

We are excited too. I will be celebrating my 75th birthday on this sailing. Have been on many cruise ships and riverboats but never on one this large.

Take care of her as we will be boarding as you are departing.:)

Enjoy, I know I can't wait.

Congratulations, that is probably a great cabin in a nice location that you will enjoy. It will be almost a year after we went on Allure, it was a great crowd and weather that week. Which itinerary, east or west?

Archived