Sleeping arrangements

Fozzieandmoo

Hi Everyone!

planning on a cruise this summer and our daughter will be three then. just wondering about sleeping arrangements onboard. i'd imagine there isn't enough room for a playpen. So do you other parents sleep all together in the same bed for the duration of the cruise?

Thanks

Unless you get a suite I don't think so, cabins in general are very very small.

Hi Everyone!

planning on a cruise this summer and our daughter will be three then. just wondering about sleeping arrangements onboard. i'd imagine there isn't enough room for a playpen. So do you other parents sleep all together in the same bed for the duration of the cruise?

Thanks

We were in an inside cabin on the NCL Pearl and the PNP fit between the bed and wall. PNPs fit where you don't think they would.

DD is a horrible sleeper, esp away from home so she spent more than half the time in bed with us. She was 13 months.

I've also heard of ppl turning the couch around to face the wall, but you might not have one, our insides never do. Then your room might have a pull down bed, if she dosen't roll you could put her there, or you or your spouse could sleep there and her in the bed. And let's not forget that little kids do well on the floor. Those down comforters are so thick, folded in half I'd be more than happy putting DD there.

Our son slept on the couch - they removed the back & arms to make it more like a twin mattress. We pushed the coffee table (It was raised higher than a normal coffee table) close to the bed & that kept him pretty much coralled in.

Previously, we used the ships porta crib - in an inside room.

Both of those sailings were on Carnival Pride.

Hi Everyone!

Thanks

By the age of 3 she is old enough for a bed. You will have to book a cabin with a sofa bed. There has to be accomodations for 3 people in the room. They will not let the 3 of you book a room with only the bed.

Also some cabins have a upper berth for the 3rd person but I would not put a 3 yr old there.

A PnP will fit in a room but by 3 yrs they might not want to be in it. We will be taking our 3 yr old this summer and will either be putting her on the couch (the room is a suite) or taking along a tot cot with a portable bed for toddlers.

Archived