Teens/Kids on President's Day Weekend?

Thinking of going on a short 3-Day Majesty or Monarch cruise over President's Day Weekend. We have a 14 year old who wants to know if there would be other teens there to hang out with, or if barely any families would take their kids on a cruise over President's Day Weekend. Also, any information about the teen clubs on Majesty and Monarch would be apprecited! Thanks!

From past experience, there will be lots of kids on the ship that weekend. Have you checked the roll call for your sailing? That would be a good place to find out about who will be on the ship with you. Last year DW got involved in the roll call for our sailing. She and a lot of the kids started communicating on Facebook months before the cruise.

President's Day Weekend/Week (either before or after) is typically a school holiday in the Northeast. (in the old days they closed the schools in the middle of February to save on fuel and stop the spread of illness). There should plenty of kids on board.

I was on the Monarch this past Presidents day w/e - didn't notice any teenagers, so if there were any, they were busy in the teens clubs! It is typically a more adult orientated cruise - but probably would be more kids on Presidents day w/e. I would also recommend checking the roll call. I'm sure teens would have fun, however many other kids there were on board!

Archived