Three Ships Leaving Together

Shogun

Agree Agree Agree we sailed both Grand and Golden last year and Skywalkers was fab really missed it Sept :(

Feb 1st we depart LA on Golden... Really looking forward to some quiet time in Skywalkers.

My two favorite places... Skywalkers and Promenade Deck (outside).

Have you been on that ship since the 1st part of Nov continuously ??

You really must love her. ;)

Ssshhhhhhhh! And, yes, we do!!!

You're right Shogun. Nikko Binetti. My iPhone autocorrected it to Nikki. Dangerous thing, that.

Smoothest, least windy sailaway ever. Gloriously smooth right now. Bye now!

Bon Voyage to everyone onboard the Crown Princess that just sailed off into the gorgeous sunset. DH and I noticed the Michigan/Michigan State banners side-by-side on a balcony. GO BLUE!

21 more days 'til we cruise the Caribbean on the Crown :)

Chris

Bon Voyage to everyone onboard the Crown Princess that just sailed off into the gorgeous sunset. DH and I noticed the Michigan/Michigan State banners side-by-side on a balcony. GO BLUE!

21 more days 'til we cruise the Caribbean on the Crown :)

Chris

We watched the Sugar Bowl on MUTS. DH is a Virginia Tech alum. I'm a Michigan grad. It finished here well after midnight. I was hoarse from singing Hail to the Victors.

What a great day.

We watched the Sugar Bowl on MUTS. DH is a Virginia Tech alum. I'm a Michigan grad. It finished here well after midnight. I was hoarse from singing Hail to the Victors.

What a great day.

Not sure I would have wanted to watch that game (or any Michigan game) on a cruise ship. But, I definitely didn't want to be at the office the next day either. So tired.

Go Blue!

Just caught the last ship to depart -- the Silver Cloud. Beautiful sunset too.

Can't imagine the mess of people that must have been there to get on their respective ships. We were there on Dec 6 to board the Coral Princess and it was a mess of people that day and there was only the Coral Princess and the Queen Victoria in port.

Hi There

From port web cam page

View more Wave Photos

Cruise ship Webcam "waves" are 100% free of charge. We will take control of our HDTV camera and zoom in on the "wavers". Sail-away replay video and still image captures can be viewed later through our webcam archive: PortFever.com

If we are around during the wave, we will be more than happy to take professional high resolution close-up photographs with our 300mm zoom lens. If we do take photographs of your wave, they will be posted on InletPhotos.com and will be available for purchase in high resolution format for blow-up prints, framing, to create tee-shirts, post cards, calendars etc.

Sail-away video is not currently available for sale but we are planning to bring that feature to you before the end of 2011.

Please fill out the form below to submit the request. Include a cell phone number of someone participating in the wave so we can call you the day of your cruise for communication between the camera operator and "Wavers".

Very important that you also provide your intended location on the ship during sail-away e.g. port side balcony cabin number, exact top deck railing position, bridge wing, etc. and details of a unique identifier like a colored banner or flag. Our webcam and photographer can only see the bow, port side and aft of vessels leaving the port. Your location must be in one of those areas.

If you have a banner, make sure you also bring something (rope or tape) to secure it to the railings... it can be windy! If you would like to borrow one of our banners shown above (subject to availability), please request in the comments section below.

The more advance your notice, the better. However, due to the volume of requests we regret that we are unable to personally respond or confirm. We do receive all requests and add them to our calendar. Barring unforeseen circumstances or technical outage, we intend to cover all cruise ship sail-aways with our HD webcam. Please remember that we cannot guarantee that we will find you on any particular sail-away or that we will be available at Port Everglades to take hi-res photographs.

NOTE : We are not currently accepting wave requests for either our Port Canaveral or NY Harbor webcam locations. If you would like to be seen by our webcams during sail-aways at those ports, please read the "Webcam Waves" page on each site.

Enjoy your cruise!

yours Shogun

Thank you very much Shogun for this info !

So the voices we hear on the Port everglades webcam is Captain's talking ?

Archived